It’s time to figure out your must-eats for the 2021 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival! The dates for the 2021 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival are July 15, 2021 through November 20, 2021.
Check out last year’s menus below while we wait for 2021 menus!
Be sure to click on our individual booth pages below to see food photos of EVERY SINGLE DISH!
2021 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival Booths and Menus
(GF) indicates Gluten/wheat-friendly
(V) indicates Vegetarian
Africa <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Spicy Kenyan Vegan Corn and White Beans with Pigeon Peas, Quinoa & Ancient Grains Medley and Kachumbari Slaw (Plant-based)
- Piri Piri Skewered Shrimp with Citrus-scented Couscous
- Tusker Lager
- Jam Jar Sweet Shiraz, Western Cape
The Alps <—CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese with Alpine Ham, Baby Potatoes, Cornichons and Baguette
- Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese with Baby Potatoes, Cornichons and Baguette (V) (KA)
- Blueberry and Almond Frangipane Tart with Crème Fraîche Cream and Blue Diamond® Almonds (V) (KA)
- Cave De Le Cote Rose Gamay
- Rene Favre Dole
- Frozen Rose
Appleseed Orchard <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Charcuterie and Cheese Plate featuring Burton’s Maplewood Farm Applejack Brandy Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
- Caramel-Apple Popcorn
- Frozen Apple Pie (non-alcoholic)
- Short’s Brewing Co. Mule Beer, Elk Rapids, MI
- Heavy Seas Brewery TropiCannon Citrus IPA, Halethorpe, MD
- Parish Brewing Co. Ghost in the Machine Double IPA, Broussard, LA
- 3 Daughters Raspberry Lemonade Dry Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- Short’s Brewing Company Starcut Ciders Mosa Hard Cider, Bellaire, MI
- Ciderboys Banana Bliss Hard Cider, Stevens Point, WI
- Apple Blossom Sky: Fanta® Apple, Ginger Beer, Floodwall Apple Brandy, Burton’s Maplewood Farm Applejack Brandy Barrel Aged Syrup and Mini Marshmallows
Brazil <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Crispy Pork Belly with Black Beans, Tomato and Onions (GF)
- Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread (GF)
- M.I.A. Beer Company Barbossa Black Beer, Doral, FL
- Frozen Caipirinha featuring LeBlon Cachaça
Canada <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Canadian Cheddar Cheese and Bacon Soup served with a Pretzel Roll
- Le Cellier Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle-Butter Sauce (GF)
- 81 Bay Brewing Company, Apricot and Maple Syrup
- Inniskillin Icewine
- Seasonal Red Wine
China <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Chicken Dumplings with Chinese Slaw
- Mongolian Beef Bao Bun
- Crispy Fried Shrimp
- Jasmine Draft Beer
- Tsingtao Lager
- Happy Peach: Peach Liqueur and Dark Rum
- Byejoe Punch: Chinese Bai Jiu Spirit, Lychee, Coconut and Pineapple Juice
Citrus Blossom<– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Lobster Tail with Meyer Lemon Emulsion and Grilled Lemon (GF)
- Crispy Citrus Chicken with Orange Aïoli and Baby Greens (GF)
- Orange Cream Shake in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (Non-alcoholic)
- Islamorada Beer Company Coconut Key Lime Ale, Fort Pierce, FL
- Orange Sunshine Wine Slushy
Cool Wash <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Assorted Coca-Cola Slushies (Non-Alcoholic)
- Frozen Coca-Cola with Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey
- Frozen Coca-Cola with St. Petersburg Distillery Oak and Palm Spiced Rum
The Donut Box <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Double Chocolate Donut Holes with Chocolate Drizzle
- Sprinkle Burst Donut Holes with Purple Drizzle
- Apple Fritter Donut Holes with Salted Maple Drizzle
- Strawberry Smoothie
- First Magnitude Brewing Monarch Milk Stout
- Black and White Coffee Cocktail Garnished with a Donut Hole
Desserts and Champagne <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Liquid Nitro Chocolate Cake Pops
- Liquid Nitro Chocolate Cake Pops with Crumbled Twix® Chocolate Bars
- Liquid Nitro Chocolate Cake Pops with Crushed M&M’s® Candies
- Frozen S’mores (non-alcoholic)
- Moët & Chandon Impérial Brut, Champagne
- Dom Pérignon Brut, Champagne
- Veuve Clicquot Brut Rosé, Champagne
- Frozen S’mores with Whipped Cream Vodka
Earth Eats <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Impossible™ Farmhouse Meatball with Lentil Bread, Spinach, Marinated Vegetables, and Creamy Herb Dressing (Plant-based)
- The Impossible™ Burger Slider with Wasabi Cream and spicy Asian Slaw on a Sesame Seed Bun (Plant-based)
- Chocolate Pudding Terrarium with Avocado Cream, Matcha Crumble, and Baby Herbs (Plant-based) (GF)
- Bloomin’ Blueberry Lemon and Ginger Tea featuring Twinings of London® (non-alcoholic)
- Playalinda Brewing Company Violet Lemonade Ale, Titusville, FL
- Bloomin’ Blueberry Lemon and Ginger Tea featuring Twinings of London® with Tito’s Handmade Vodka served in a Mason Jar
Flavors From Fire <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- The Corned Beef Corner Route: Smoked Corned Beef with Crispy Potatoes, Cheese Curds, Pickled Onions, and Beer Cheese Fondue
- The Chimichurri-up Offense: Charred Chimichurri Skirt Steak on a Smoked Corn Cake with Pickled Vegetable Slaw and Cilantro Aioli
- The S’mores Whoopie Pie-lon: Smoked Chocolate Cake, Graham Cracker, Marshmallow, Chocolate Ganache, and Candied Bacon
- Bell’s Seasonal Beer, Comstock, MI
- Edmeades Zinfandel, Mendocino County
- Swine Brine featuring Jim Beam Bourbon
France <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Canard Confit à l’Orange: Braised Duck Confit à l’Orange with Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Tarte Tropezienne, Coulis Framboise: Brioche Cake filled with Light Pastry Cream and Raspberry Coulis
- Kronenbourg 1664 Pale Lager Draft
- Chardonnay, Le Vieux Manor
- Rosé Pétillant Méthode Traditionelle Champenoise, Rosé Sparkling Wine Pink Flamingo
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Village de France
- La Vie en Rose Frozen Slushy: Vodka, Grey Goose L’Orange, St. Germain Liqueur, White and Red Cranberry Juice
Germany <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham, Onions and Cheese
- Roast Bratwurst in a Prop and Peller® Pretzel Roll
- Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce
- Weihenstephaner Original
- Bitburger Premium Pils
- Hacker-Pschorr Hefe Weisse Naturtüb
Greece <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Menu coming soon
Hawai’i <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Kalua Pork Slider with Sweet-and-Sour DOLE® Pineapple Chutney and spicy Mayonnaise
- Teriyaki-glazed SPAM® Hash with Potatoes, Peppers, Onions and spicy Mayonnaise
- Maui Brewing Company Pineapple Mana Wheat, Kihei, HI
- Florida Orange Groves Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- AULANI Sunrise: Vodka, DOLE® Pineapple Juice, and Grenadine
Hops & Barley <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- New England Lobster Roll: Warm Lobster with Fresh Herb Mayonnaise and Griddled Roll
- Southern Seafood Boil: Shrimp, Mussels, Crawfish, Potatoes, Corn, and Andouille Sausage
- Freshly Baked Carrot Cake and Cream Cheese Icing
- North Coast Bewing Co. Blue Star Wheat, Fort Bragg, CA –
- 3 Daughters Brewing A Wake Coffee Blonde Ale, St. Petersburg, FL
- Heavy Seas AmeriCannon APA, Baltimore, MD
- Seasonal Hard Cider
- Mer Soleil Reserve Chardonnay, Santa Lucia Highlands
- Broadside Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles
Islands of the Caribbean <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Ropa Vieja Empanada with Tomato Aïoli
- Jerk-spiced Chicken with Roasted Sweet Plantain Salad and Mango Chutney Yogurt (GF)
- Flancocho: Passion Fruit Cake with Coconut Flan
- Playalinda Brewing Company Tropical Wonderland Wheat Ale
- Opici Family White Sangria
- Frozen Mojito
Italy <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Margherita: Rustic Italian Flatbread with Tomato Sauce and Mozzarella Cheese
- La Classica: Cheese Tortellini with Ricotta, Provolone, Fontina, Parmesan, Vodka Sauce, and Crispy Bacon
- Traditional Sicilian Cannoli: Crisp Pastry filled with Sweet Ricotta, Chocolate, and Candied Orange
- Peroni Nastro Azzurro Pilsner
- Pinot Grigio, Terre Di Bacco
- Chianti, Gabbiano
- Prosecco, Terre Di Bacco
- Moscato Fior d’Arancio, Batasiolo
- Rosa Regale, Banfi
- Italian White Sangria with Prosecco
- Italian Red Sangria with Cabernet Sauvignon
- Italian Margarita
Japan <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Teriyaki Chicken Bun: Steamed Bun filled with Chicken, Vegetables, and Teriyaki Sauce
- Frothy Ramen: Chilled Noodles and Dashi Broth topped with Egg White Froth
- Chirashi Sushi Flowerpot: Fresh-cut Salmon, Salmon Roe, and Spinach served over Sushi Rice with Furikake and topped with Poke Sauce
- Samurai Sencha Ale
- Strawberry Nigori Sake
- Furano Martini: Vodka, Lavender Syrup, and Yuzu Juice
Mac and Cheese, Hosted by Boursin® Cheese <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Gourmet Macaroni and Cheese with Boursin® Garlic and Fine Herbs Cheese topped with Herbed Panko
- Buffalo Chicken Macaroni and Cheese with Boursin® Garlic and Fine Herbs Cheese Sauce topped with Carrots, Celery, and Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Lobster Macaroni and Cheese with Boursin® Garlic and Fine Herbs Cheese Sauce and Lobster Cream topped with Herbed Panko
- Macaroni and Cheese with House-made Italian Sausage and Peppers (Plant-based)
- Spike the Bee Spork
- Stiegl Brewery Radler Zitrone, Salzburg, Austria
- L’Ecole No. 41 Chenin Blanc Old Vines, Columbia Valley, WA
- Evolution by Sokol Blosser Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, OR –
Mexico <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Ribeye Taco: Ribeye Steak with Ranchera Salsa in a Corn Tortilla topped with Onions, Chives, and a Lime Wedge
- Pork Tostada: Fried Corn Tortilla topped with Chipotle Black Beans, Roasted Pork, Fresh Salsa Verde, Onions, and Cilantro
- Mexican Craft Beer: Tulum Artisanal Lager crafted with Citrus notes and made with Mexican Caribbean Seawater
- Passion Rose Sangria: Red Wine, Rum, Rose Petal Liqueur, Passion Fruit Purée, and Lime
- Clásica Margarita: Tequila, Chile Poblano Liqueur, Lime Juice, and Agave Nectar with a Salt Rim
- Mango Smoky Margarita: Mango Purée, Mezcal, Applejack, Lime Juice, and Agave Nectar with a Tajín Chile-Lime Rim
Morocco <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Beef Kefta Pocket with Caramelized Onions, Garlic, and Spicy Tomato Concassée
- Spicy Hummus Fries with Cucumber, Tomatoes, Onions, Tzatziki, and Chipotle Sauce
- Chocolate Baklava: Rolled Phyllo Dough with Toasted Almonds and Dark Chocolate Sauce
- Mediterranean Beer
- Kasbah Prestige Red
- Red Organic Sangria
- Mimosa Royale: Sparkling Wine and Orange Juice topped with Orange Liqueur
Refreshment Outpost <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- All-Beef Hot Dog with Chips
- Ice Cream Floats Served with your choice of Fountain Beverage
- Frozen Slushy Coca-Cola® or Minute Maid® Lemonade
- Frozen Slushy Coca-Cola® or Minute Maid® Lemonade in a Souvenir Spike The Bee Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic)
- Safari Amber Draft
- Bud Light Draft
- First Magnitude Brewing Lemon Hefeweizen, Gainesville, FL
- Old Elephant Foot IPA Draft
- Mango Starr: Mango Puree and Starr African Rum
- Outpost Lemonade: Frozen Minute Maid® Lemonade and Absolut Vodka
- Bud Light Seltzer
Refreshment Port <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Traditional Poutine: French Fries, Beef Gravy, and Cheese Curds
- DOLE Whip® Pineapple Soft-Serve (Plant-based)
- DOLE Whip® Pineapple Soft-Serve with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum
- Dragon Berry Refresher featuring Bacardi Dragon Berry Rum
- Zing Zang Seasonal Bloody Mary featuring Absolut Vodka
- Bud Light Draft
- Short’s Brewing Company Starcut Ciders Squishy Hard Cider, Bellaire, MI
- Bud Light Seltzer
Shimmering Sips Mimosa Bar <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Shimmering Strawberry Soft-Serve in a Waffle Cone
- Banana Bread with Mixed Berry Compote (Plant-based)
- Tropical Mimosa with Sparkling Wine and Passion Fruit, Orange, and Guava Juices
- Key Lime Mimosa with Key Lime Sparkling Wine and Cranberry Juice
- Blood Orange Mimosa with Sparkling Wine and Blood Orange Juice
- Banfi Rosa Regale Sparkling Red, Piedmont
Spain <—CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Charcuterie with imported Spanish Meats, Cheeses and Olives with an Herb Vinaigrette
- Spanish-style Paella with Chorizo, Shrimp, and Rice
- Casa Castillo Monastrell, Jumilla
- Espelt Garnacha Old Vines, Catalonia
Waffles Booth <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Waffle served with Chocolate Ganache and Whipped Cream
- Bananas Foster Waffle
- Chicken and Waffle
- Original Sin Brewery Black Widow Hard Cider
Wine and Dine Featuring Festival Favorites <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Roasted Lamb Chop, Australia
- Kielbasa and Potato Pierogi with Caramelized Onions and Sour Cream, Poland
- Seafood Fisherman’s Pie, Ireland
- Spanakopita, Greece
- Forge Cellars Dry Riesling Classique, Seneca Lake
- Conundrum Red Blend, California
- tenshən Rhône Style White Blend, Central Coast
- Lang & Reed Wine Company Cabernet Franc, North Coast
- Frog’s Leap Zinfandel, Napa Valley
- Kurt Russell’s Gogi Wines Pinot Noir, Santa Rita Hills
- Bleu Spectrum: Blanc de Bleu Cuvée Mousseux with Boba Pearls
- Guinness Baileys Milkshake
Additional Festival Locations
Block and Hans <—CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Ciderboys Strawberry Magic Hard Cider
- Angry Orchard Rose Hard Cider
- Redstone Black Raspberry Nectar Mead
- Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale
- Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA
- Orlando Brewing Blonde Ale
- Beer Flight also available
- Mickey Pretzel with Cheese
Funnel Cake Stand in American Adventure Pavilion<– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Street Corn Funnel Cake topped with Roasted Corn, Cotija Cheese, Cilantro and Cumin Crema dusted with Paprika
Joffreys Coffee and Tea: Coffee Carts <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- The American Adventure: Tropical Breeze: Frozen Lemon, Coconut Syrup, and Pineapple Rum
- Canada: Orange Splash: Frozen Lemon mixed with Orange Vodka
- Odyssey: Passion Flower: Frozen Passion Fruit and Tea infused with Lemon Vodka
- Future World East: Spring Berry Bliss: Frozen Strawberry and Coconut Syrup topped with Raspberry Vodka
Marketplace Booth Map
No matter how familiar you are with EPCOT, you’ll want to pick up a park map, which designates the location of each Marketplace Booth throughout the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival. Come back for the 2021 Festival map.
More About the World Showcase Booths
Set up around the World Showcase, individual kiosks will offer international and regional dishes to enjoy. Small plates and beverages are between $4.00-$8.00 and most give guests the chance to try specialty recipes from locations around the world!
It’s not the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival without a visit to the event’s most popular spot — the Canada Booth! Get a bowl of Canadian Cheddar Soup with a Pretzel Roll. It’s a festival rite of passage!
Don’t miss a stop at the France Booth for some truly memorable and delicious eats. Pair your dish with a grown up Slushy or Kir for a treat!
Fun cast members make your culinary journey truly memorable. 😀
Prices for most dishes this year look to be in the $4 – $8 range.
Beer portions this year feature two pour options for most beers – 6 oz. pours and 12 oz pours.
Ready to order? The Booths accept many forms of payment, including: cash, credit card, MagicBands, Disney gift card, and Disney Visa reward dollars.
NOTE: The Disney Dining Plan is currently NOT available this year. In addition, don’t forget that you can use your Disney Dining Plan snack credits. When doing so, you’ll get the best value by purchasing the most expensive DDP snack eligible items with your DDP and then, paying out-of-pocket for less expensive items.
A convenient method of payment is the Epcot Food and Wine Festival gift card. Load it up, and you’re on your way.
There’s even a convenient wrist card that helps you keep your hands free for plates and wine glasses! Purchase yours at Epcot’s Main Entrance ticket booths, Guest Relations, or at select merchandise locations.
Want More Epcot Food and Wine Festival Info?
We’ll have all the coverage and information you need right here on Disney Food Blog!
Return to the Main EPCOT Food and Wine Festival page.
Return to the 2021 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival page.