It’s the beginning of the new year, which means many people have made resolutions!
For those who have a Peloton (or who got one for Christmas), did you know that you can find Disney Peloton classes online? And we’ve compiled a list of every one we could find to get you moving and sweating in no time the Disney way!
So where can you find classes online? It’s not just a matter of hitting up Google and searching for “Disney Peloton Rides,” though. It helps to know the name of the instructor and class. So here are some specific Disney-themed classes you can search for on the Peloton Members website. Also, we’re including Hamilton-themed rides, too, because WORK (and you can watch the Original Broadway Cast on Disney+).
- Emma Lovewell’s 15-minute Low Impact ride from June 16th, 2020
- Emma Lovewell’s 20-minute Pop ride from July 7th, 2020
- Kendall Tootle’s 20-minute House ride from July 4th, 2020
- Sam Yo’s 10-minute Arms Toning strength class from June 27th, 2020
- Becs Gentry’s 45-minute Endurance Run class from July 11th, 2020
- Matty Maggiacomo’s 10-minute Full Body Stretch from January 20th, 2021
- Christine D’Ercole’s 30-minute Classic Musical Ride with music from Fantasia from November 17th, 2020
- Kendall Toole’s 30-minute Movie Buff ride from April 30th, 2021
- Robin Arzon’s Hamilton Ride with Robin Arzon from October 14th, 2020
- Matty Maggiacomo’s Hamilton Run with Matty Maggiacomo from October 15th, 2020
- Ross Rayburn’s Hamilton Yoga Flow from October 16th, 2020
Workouts are way more fun when they’re Disney-themed, so enjoy! And if we see any other Disney Peloton classes pop up, we’ll let you know!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Do you have a Peloton? What’s your favorite ride? Let us know in the comments!