At the “Happiest Place on Turf,” the new year has teed off with some discounts!
Walt Disney World Golf has been upping its game lately: we’ve seen some cool new technology, and classes for kids are on their way. And now, Disney Vacation Club members and Walt Disney World Resort guests can both enjoy special savings at Disney’s four golf courses: Disney’s Palm, Disney’s Magnolia, Disney’s Lake Buena Vista, and Disney’s Oak Trail.
Both DVC members and guests can join private or semi-private lessons, taught by a PGA professional, for $20 per session. These lessons were previously on sale for all players, but now DVC members and guests qualify for more savings!
Additionally, Disney Vacation Club members get a 15% discount on all rounds of golf. They are also able to join the 2021 Disney Vacation Club Golf Membership Program. This membership is valued at $746 but costs $99 per year, per member. It includes:
- 25% discounts on rounds of golf, whenever you play
- Exclusive Disney Vacation Club® Member hat and bag tag
- 4 companion passes for instructional clinics
- 6 Guest Passes to play golf at your Disney Vacation Club® rate
- 6 Complimentary baskets of Driving Range balls
- 4 Complimentary rounds of golf on Disney’s Oak Trail golf course
- 4 Complimentary Twilight rounds of golf
- 8 Complimentary rounds of FootGolf
Members who want to join should call (407) WDW-GOLF. As always, stay tuned to DFB for more Disney news!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Have you ever golfed at Disney World? Let us know in the comments!