Already planning your 2022 vacation to Walt Disney World?
Well, now you can make it official because Disney just opened up bookings for trips through ALL of 2022! Whether you’re planning a mid-summer trip or escaping from the winter, you can make your reservation now! And, in true planning fashion, you can already view all of the extra savings you can score on your 2022 Disney World vacation.
While the Disney Parks tend to get all the glory when it comes to the details of your trip, there are other fun activities that often get overlooked. It could be because after paying for a park ticket the last thing you’re thinking about is paying more for a round of mini-golf. But, there’s actually a way to save if you start planning now!
It’s time to get excited about that trip your planning next year — here are all the 2022 discounts that are part of the Magical Extras Package. And get this, you get these deals by simply booking a 2022 Disney World vacation package.
Disney World has two miniature golf courses — Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course and Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course. Yes, you can probably go mini-golfing at home, but it’s Disney World, so obviously they make it extra magical.
With a Magical Extras Savings Card, you can receive four vouchers per package. And, each voucher is valid for one 18 hole round of miniature golf.
ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
If you have any sports fans in the family, ESPN Wide World of Sports actually hosts events at Disney World. That’s right, you can watch baseball AND be at Disney World. Pretty cool!
As part of the 2022 discounts, you can receive four vouchers per package and gain general admission to the ESPN Wide World Sports Complex for one day. Just be sure to check that there will be an event on the day you’re planning to go! And, be aware that some events require an additional admission charge.
Splitsville Luxury Lanes
If bowling is your thing, Disney World has that too. And, at a discount of course! Splitsville Luxury Lanes is located at Disney Springs and serves up some bowling fun for the whole family and all the food, drinks, and merchandise you can ask for. With the Magical Extras Savings Card, you can receive 10% off the non-discounted price of bowling (walk-in bowling only).
Plus, if you get hungry, you can receive 10% on the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages (dine-in only). And, if you had the best time ever and don’t want to leave empty-handed, you can also receive 10% off the non-discounted price of merchandise.
Whether you’re grabbing a bite to eat in the evening or you just need something to do at Disney Springs while you wait for your turn to grab 1/2 pound cookies from Gideon’s Bakehouse, there are tons of 2022 savings on both dining and shopping at Disney Springs.
- Earl of Sandwich — 10% off on the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop — Complimentary Ghirardelli Chocolate Bar with purchase of any Specialty Sundae.
- House of Blues Restaurant & Bar — 15% discount on the purchase of food.
- Paddlefish — 20% off Food & Non-Alcoholic Beverages.
- Paradiso 37 — 20% off Food & Non-Alcoholic Beverages.
- Planet Hollywood — $15 off the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Terralina Crafted Italian — 20% off Food & Non-Alcoholic Beverages.
- Basin — 10% off entire purchase, excluding sale items.
- Coca-Cola Store — 15% off purchases of $30 or more. Not applicable for rooftop beverage bar purchases or professional photography services.
- Crystal Arts by Arribas Brothers — 10% off purchases.
- Edward Beiner, Eyes Forward — 15% off any purchase.
- Origins — 10% off the non-discounted price of merchandise.
- Orlando Stroller Rentals — Receive a free cooler by adding “free cooler” to notes when placing a reservation at www.orlandostrollerrentals.com.
- Sanuk — 20% off entire purchase.
- Sugarboo & Co. — 10% off non-discounted merchandise.
- UGG — 10% off entire purchase.
- Volcom — 15% off the non-discounted price of merchandise.
You will be able to pick up your Magical Extras Savings Card at the front desk upon check-in. Now that’s a lot of discounts for the early bird! All of the 2022 savings are valid for Walt Disney World trips booked between January 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022. Stay tuned to DFB for more Disney planning news and updates!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Are you planning a vacation to Walt Disney World in 2022? Let us know in the comments!