We love a cool Disney treat, especially on a hot September afternoon. Is there anything more refreshing?
Perhaps a ride on Splash Mountain or Kali River Rapids, but for now, we’ll stay dry and settle for a Premium Mickey ice cream bar, Dole Whip, or better yet, a snow cone.
From the Japan Pavillon in Epcot’s World Showcase to Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats at Pixar Pier in Disney California Adventure, Disney has introduced many mouthwatering frozen menu items throughout all seasons. But they don’t stop there. They have introduced incredible lookin’ frozen treats in many of their films as well.
And now, thanks to Disney, you can make the Abominable Snowman’s Lemon Snow Cones from Monsters, Inc. at HOME!
- 6 lemons
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 TBSP of corn syrup
- 1/4 cup of water
- Yellow food coloring
- Squeeze the lemons to make about 1 cup of juice.
- Combine the lemon juice, sugar, corn syrup and water in a pot. Simmer over medium heat. Whisk until everything is combined.
- Remove the mixture from heat and allow to cool. Add yellow food coloring and stir until mixture is a bright yellow.
- Make shaved ice using a blender or snow cone machine.
- Combine shaved ice and yellow syrup mixture in a large bowl. Mix until ice is fully covered.
- Serve the mixture in paper cones.
Enjoy with your family or your favorite pals!
We can’t wait to make and try these yummy summer treats. Craving more Disney recipes? Don’t forget to check out all of our other Disney recipes HERE!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
What do you think about Disney’s latest recipe? Will you be trying it? Let us know in the comments!