If there’s one thing we know about hurricane forecasts, it’s that they change.
And we are seeing those changes in action as Tropical Storm Nicole approaches the Florida coastline.
On November 8th, Disney World’s website announced that certain resort areas, including:
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Copper Creek Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Treehouse Villas at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
would be closed Wednesday, November 9th through Friday, November 11th. On November 8th, Disney World has quietly removed that language from it website. We were able to confirm with Disney World guest services that those resorts would operate normally during those dates.
UPDATE as of November 9th: These closures have been edited and re-added to the Disney World website. The full details on these closures are below.
The parks and Disney Springs will also have roll out a phased closure. You can get all of those details here.
Typhoon Lagoon and Disney World’s miniature golf courses will close as well. Click here to read more details about those closures.
If Tropical Storm Nicole is affecting your Disney World vacation plans, here is more information you may need:
- NEWS: NO Availability at Disney World Hotels With Storm On the Way
- Disney World Stops Offering New Park Passes As Storm Approaches
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Hurricane Cancelation Policies and Refunds in Disney World
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!