The Festival of the Arts will be BACK in 2023, and we’ve got some important details to share.
Disney has already revealed 2 NEW booths that’ll be joining the Festival this year and announced this colorful festival’s dates (January 13th-February 20th, 2023), but now we’ve got more information you need to know.
Disney already shared that the Disney on Broadway concert series will be coming back during the 2023 Festival. This offering features talented performers singing Disney songs at the America Gardens Theatre in the American Adventure Pavilion.
But who will be performing this year? Well, we’ve got our answer!
Disney has just released the FULL LIST of performers and performance dates for 2023! The shows will be offered 3 times per day (at 5:30PM, 6:45PM, and 8PM) from January 13th through February 20th. And there will be a special finale featuring a few different performers on February 20th.
The performers include Kara Lindsay (from Newsies), Kevin Massey (from Tarzan), Arielle Jacobs (from Aladdin), and Mandy Gonzalez (from Aida). For the full list of performers, click here.
Want to make sure you get great seats for a particular performance? Then you might want to look into booking a dining package for the Disney on Broadway concert series.
The dining packages are available at lunch and dinner and each includes (1) an appetizer, entree, and dessert or 1 full buffet (when applicable) as well as a non-alcoholic drink, and (2) 1 guaranteed seat per person to a Disney on Broadway concert that same day.
Here’s a full breakdown of the restaurants that participate in the dining package and the prices (note that prices do NOT include tax and gratuity):
- Akershus Royal Banquet (Norway Pavilion) — $74 per adult, $48 per child
- Biergarten Restaurant (Germany Pavilion) — $60 per adult, $34 per child
- Coral Reef Restaurant (The Living Seas) — $69 per adult, $27 per child
- Garden Grill Restaurant (The Land Pavilion) — $66 per adult, $43 per child
- Le Cellier Steakhouse (Canada Pavilion) — $95 per adult, $36 per child
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue (American Adventure Pavilion) — $35
- Rose and Crown Dining Room (United Kingdom Pavilion) — $59 per adult, $25 per child
- Spice Road Table (Morocco Pavilion) — $47 per adult, $20 per child
Reservations for the dining packages will become available on December 13th, 2022, so mark down that date! You can book these 60 days in advance of your trip.
If you want to book a last-minute dining package, same-day dining packages will be available at Regal Eagle Smokehouse. But these are limited and subject to availability.
Reservations do require a credit card guarantee, so keep that in mind.
For more news about the Festival of the Arts stay tuned. We’ll be sharing ALL of the details with you as soon as they’re announced.
Click here to bookmark our page dedicated to the Festival of the Arts so you can see the latest info!
Are you a fan of these dining packages? Tell us in the comments!