St. Patrick’s Day is on its way and we already have a plan for you to celebrate!
While you can celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in a number of ways (with a special book or limited-time treats that usually pop up around the parks), the best place to enjoy the festivities might just be Raglan Road at Disney Springs! And we have all the details you NEED to know about their huge party.
Raglan Road is hosting its Mighty St. Patrick’s Day Festival again this year. The authentic Irish Pub knows how to celebrate the holiday right! Last year, we shared a look at everything you needed to know about the Festival and now we’ve got some updates for the 2023 celebration.
The festival begins March 16th and runs until March 19th so you can celebrate before, on, and after St. Patrick’s Day. According to Raglan Road, this is “the most authentic Irish festival in America“.
They will be flying in notable Irish bands including a U2 tribute band called Elevation. Here’s a look at the other performers you can expect to see:
- “Clare Sands—6th generation fearless fiddler bilingual singer, composer, and multi-instrumentalist takes you on an exhilarating journey of story and song.
- Strings & Things—Trad/Folk/Roots crossover band from Tipperary and Galway.
- One for the Foxes—Award-winning instrumentalists with a deep-rooted passion for Irish trad music.
- Men of Aran—Legends of the Irish trad world, the Men have toured, performed and recorded with many Irish music luminaries.
- Gobhán—This dynamic duo has performed for the Prince of Wales and the President of Ireland and will entertain with Irish ballads and modern Irish song.
- Celtic Croi—Exciting band of three from Glasgow, Dublin, and Belfast perform a vibrant show of music and song.
- The Raglan Road Irish Dancers, plucked from the casts and stages of the world’s greatest Irish dance shows, will perform throughout the festival.”
The Mighty Festival will take the live Irish music and dance typically found at Raglan Road to the street outside the restaurant. There will be FIVE outside bars, St. Patrick’s Day merchandise, face painting, and more. They will have the signature Raglan Road Brew Flight, Whiskey Flight, and craft beers, wines, and hand-crafted cocktails available. Guests will also be able to pick from the chef’s selection of dishes, including the dry-aged prime short rib and brisket beef OMG Burger, and of course, Shepherd’s Pie.
Raglan Road is encouraging reservations for guests who plan to celebrate on March 16th, 18th, or 19th, so keep that in mind. On St. Patrick’s Day itself (March 17th), however, Raglan Road will open at 11AM and it’ll be first-come, first-served — no reservations will be accepted. There will also be a $20 cover charge for guests 18 and older on St. Patrick’s Day (March 17th). But the festival is family-friendly and those younger than 18 are welcome to enter for FREE.
So mark your calendars now for March 16th through the 19th if you want to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at Raglan Road! And keep following DFB for more updates on St. Patrick’s Day at Walt Disney World.
Click HERE to check out last year’s MIGHTY FESTIVAL!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
WE KNOW DISNEY.
YOU CAN, TOO.
Oh boy, planning a Disney trip can be quite the adventure, and we totally get it! But fear not, dear friends, we compiled EVERYTHING you need (and the things to avoid!) to plan the ULTIMATE Disney vacation.
Whether you're a rookie or a seasoned pro, our insider tips and tricks will have you exploring the parks like never before. So come along with us, and get planning your most magical vacation ever!
Save 25% on the 2023 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining with code WDW2023.
How are you planning on celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year? Let us know below!
Leave a Reply