The Keys to the Kingdom Tour is a five-hour walking guided experience offering behind-the-scenes access to some of Disney World’s hidden areas!
Tour highlights include behind-the-scenes access to the famous (but only seen by Cast Members) “ultilidor” tunnels constructed underneath Magic Kingdom. Find Hidden Mickeys and learn hidden secrets of classic attractions and little-known trivia about the Magic Kingdom and Walt Disney himself.
Lunch is included with the tour, and each tour guest receives a commemorative gift.
Please Note: This experience is currently unavailable during the phased reopening of Walt Disney World. We are keeping the regular information below for your future planning reference.
Check-in takes place at Town Square Theater in the Magic Kingdom 15 minutes prior to the start time of your tour.
Keys to the Kingdom takes place daily with start times typically at 8:00 am, 8:30 am, 9:00 am, 9:30 am, and 10:00 am (with some exceptions during busy seasons).
- Guests must be at least 16 years of age to participate and have a valid photo I.D.
- Photography is strictly prohibited.
- Much of this walking tour takes place outside, so dress accordingly.
- Same-day reservations may be accommodated based on availability.
- Disney World Annual Passholders, Disney Chase Visa Cardmembers, and Disney Vacation Club members are eligible for a 15% discount.
- Cancellations must be made at least 2 days in advance to avoid forfeiting the entire price of the tour.
Call (407) WDW-TOUR or (407) 939-8687
NOTE: Prices and inclusions are subject to change. Please visit the Disney World Keys to the Kingdom Page to confirm information prior to booking.