“Just as Ant-Man and The Wasp use ‘Pym Particles’ to grow and shrink just about anything, Pym Technologies is using the latest innovations to grow and shrink food at this eatery!”
Red Pym Particles shrink the food, while blue Pym Particles expand it at the Pym Test Kitchen! Guests can expect “massive meals,” small bites for sharing, and some sweet treats at this quick service location.
Breakfast includes dishes like the Calculated Breakfast = E x 2 + (B+P)/T (Eggs Two Ways with smoked bacon, crispy potato bites, and focaccia toast) and Ever-Expanding Cinna-Pym Toast, among others. (And, yes, we’ve tried EVERYTHING on the breakfast menu!)
Snacks and Sips feature the Atomic Fusion Pretzel and Proton PB&J Punch. Blue Particle Specials include the Not So Little Chicken Sandwich, the Choco Smash CANDY Bar, and the ($100!) Family-sized Pym-ini. Red Particle Mini Meals for Kids include the PB&J Flavor Lab: Assemble Your Own Experiment. Click here to check it out!
Service: Quick Service
Type of Food: “Massive meals,” small bites for sharing, and sweet treats
Location: Avengers Campus in Disney California Adventure
PHOTOS: FIRST LOOK Inside PYM Test Kitchen at Disneyland’s Avengers Campus!
PHOTOS: FIRST LOOK at the Pym Test Kitchen FOOD in Disney’s Avengers Campus!
Breakfast Review: PYM Test Kitchen at Disney’s Avengers Campus!
Review: Is Disney’s $100 Sandwich Worth the Hefty Price Tag?!
FULL REVIEW: Lunch at Pym Test Kitchen in Disney’s Avengers Campus
PHOTOS: You Can Get A Soda Can the Size of Your FACE at Disney’s Avengers Campus!
REVIEW: Are Pop Rocks the Secret Ingredient for a Fun Disney Drink?
Grad Nite Reunion Treat Review: WARNING — Do NOT Eat Disney’s New Pizza If You Can’t Take the Heat🔥
REVIEW: We Found Your New Favorite Disney Coffee Drink
- The Pym Test Kitchen has an Ant-Man and The Wasp theme, with food that “shrinks and grows” to help tell the story!
- The quick service restaurant offers a seating area and bar area, the Pym Tasting Lab.
- The Pym Test Kitchen accepts Mobile Order.
- The Pym Test Kitchen is where you can find the GIGANTIC souvenir Pingo Doce Soda Can!
- Disneyland Resort Magic Key holders are eligible for a discount: Dream Key Passholders receive a 15% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages; Believe, Enchant, and Imagine Key Passholders receive a 10% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages.
Famous Dishes: The Not So Little Chicken Sandwich, Atomic Fusion Pretzel, Family-sized Pym-mini