I hope you had an awesome Independence Day Week if you’re in the USA!
We had a great time covering all of the Limited Time Magic treats in the Disney World parks for the 4th of July!
These are available through today, July 7th, but hopefully that strawberry and blueberry shortcake sundae will stick around… 🙂
And there’s lots more Disney Food News where that came from! Let’s check it out…
Disney Food News
Catch up on the latest food news from Disney!
- Great news for holiday visitors! The Disney World Candlelight Processional Dining Packages will go on sale on July 9th! Get more details here…
- Dole Whip is catering to more special dietary needs by offering a vegan, dairy free product. It’s also gluten free!
- The Plaza Ice Cream Parlor in Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom is now home to the new All-American sundae!
- Epcot’s Kabuki Cafe is now serving new sushi items.
- Disneyland’s Candy Palace has a new sweet treat: Candy Sticks!
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including a possible closing date for Cap’n Jack’s at Downtown Disney Orlando.
DFB Reader Finds
Monsters University treats have all over Disney parks, and have been inspiring DFB readers at home! Take a look at these homemade Mike cookies sent in by DFB Reader Angela!
And DFB Reader Joe sent us these fun cake pops in the making!
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining Holiday Sale
Hurry! Our holiday discount ends today! Pick up our 2013 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book for $4 off using code STARS!
This comprehensive e-Book offers over 400 pages of expert information, color photographs, advice, reviews, and details about Dining in Disney World. And these awesome bonus items are included:
- Downloadable worksheets for planning your trip.
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries to help you with brainstorming.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges.
- An index of some of our favorite Top 5 lists.
- Four food-themed scavenger hunts — one for each Disney World theme park!
- Disney Dining Trivia to play while waiting in line, or waiting for a table.
Pick up your copy today with code STARS for a $4 discount! As a downloadable PDF, the book can be read on your computer, smartphone, and tablet easily!
Want Even More Savings?
If you’re headed to Disney World this year or in early 2014, our BEST DEAL can be found when you bundle for savings!
Right now, get over 40% off of four of our most popular Disney Dining Guides with the DFB Guide + Snacks Bundle.
Including the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining AND all three of our DFB Snacks Guides. Get more information about the DFB Guide + Snacks Bundle here!
On to the Round-Up!
Eat, Sleep, Run Disney
dines at Carthay Circle in Disney California Adventure.
Mickey Fix delights with this Darth Vader candy and ice cube mold! Perfect for summer parties; we love the Vader S’mores idea!
Pop Century Site highlights Tie-Dye Cheesecake and Pop Waffles!
Walt Disney World for Grown Ups stops by Liberty Square Marketin the Magic Kingdom.
Running at Disney enjoys a feast at Jiko at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
Disney Hipsters enjoys a vegetarian lunch at Whispering Canyon Cafe.
Main Street Gazette samples goodies at the Territory Lounge at Wilderness Lodge.
Disney Parks Blog heads to Disneyland to make s’mores!