If you have a Disney World vacation planned for 2018, listen up!
It’s time to pre-order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2018 e-book! And right now, for a LIMITED TIME you can get 30% off the cover price. PLUS you get our 2017 Second Edition guide immediately…for FREE! Two for one, y’all.
Pre-Order TODAY to get:
1. A limited-time discount of 30% OFF your pre-order purchase! And…
2. The updated 2017 2nd Edition of the Guide immediately for FREE. Just use code BONUS30 at checkout! (We’ll send you the 2017 guide right now, and the 2018 Edition directly to your inbox as soon as it’s published after the New Year.)
Just like all DFB pre-order deals — when you pre-order your DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book, 2018 Edition today for 30% off the cover price, you’ll also get our 2017 Edition immediately for FREE, so you can start planning TODAY!
Two For One, Plus a Discount — For a Limited Time!
With over 600 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2018 Edition is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
Here’s Just Some Of What We’ll Have Updated In Our 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book:
We’re working hard on updating the guide RIGHT NOW so we can get it to you ASAP in 2018. Here are just a few of the updates happening!
- Fully updated menus, prices, and restaurant info for 2018 visitors
- Updated details about available discounts and deals at Disney World restaurants
- DFB’s own 2018 recommendations for everything from table service to counter service to snacks and more
- Over 500 pages of updated Disney Dining advice, details, and information
- Disney Dining Plan Analysis — Is it right for your family? Can you really save money?
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- Updated reviews of all Disney World restaurants, kiosks, bars, and lounges including all new eateries
- An updated chapter focused on one of the most popular Disney dining topics: Snacks in the theme parks and resorts
- A comprehensive section of What’s NEW in Disney Food, including new restaurants, new menus, restaurant closures, and more
- Updated information about the My Magic+ Planning System that Disney rolled out in 2013, and how it may affect your 2018 Disney plans
- Updated section on Charging Stations, including FuelRod kiosks
- What’s New and Upcoming at Disney Springs
- What’s New and Upcoming at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- A list of the must-do restaurants for Disney World first-timers, fully updated for 2018
- Updated suggestions for unique kids’ meals
- Updated Suggestions and Reviews in our Drinking Around the World Chapter, Index of Bars and Lounges, and Late Night Dining Options Section
- Updated recommendations for traveling with babies and toddlers
- Our picks for the snacks you MUST try in 2018, including an update of the best cupcakes in WDW
- Updated Dining Strategies to help you stick to your budget
- New Seasonal Events
- Additional Disney Dining Scavenger Hunts and Trivia, Updated Food Crawls, and Updated BINGO cards
- Updated Disney Dining FAQ section
- Additional Top 5 recommendations
As you can see, we put a ton of time and effort (and research) into ensuring that we are sharing with you the most relevant, up to date Disney Food Information that’s available. We do this so that you can plan your own Disney visit with confidence, and have the trip of a lifetime, every time.
You can pre-order your copy today for 30% off the cover price and get the 2017 2nd Edition immediately for FREE!! Just use code BONUS30! The 2018 Edition will be emailed to you as soon as it’s published in early 2018. This 30% discount won’t last forever – the discount will go down when the book is published!
Read What Our Customers Say!
But don’t take our word for it! Check out what some of our readers said about the guide on our DFBStore.com Testimonials page:
Ready to see what all the fuss is about? We’d love to share our best tips with you! And remember, because the guide is an e-Book, it’s super easy to download it to all of your mobile devices and take it right into the parks with you!
Starting today — and for a limited time — you can pre-order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2018 Edition and receive 30% off — PLUS get the 2017 2nd Edition immediately for free.
With a 100%, 30-day, money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
As always we thank you for your support of Disney Food Blog and the work we do here. We couldn’t do it without you! 😀