Wishes Dessert Party Confirmed — Returning March 28th! Book Now!

backlot noticeReservations are currently being taken for the Wishes Dessert party! (Thanks @ikristina!)

FYI — I’m hearing from readers on facebook that they’re not taking reservations past May 28th at the moment.

Click here for lots of Wishes Dessert Party photos, and my review from our Dessert Part in October 2009.

Specs
This event includes a self-service buffet at the Tomorrowland Noodle Station with sweets, beverages and exclusive viewing of Wishes. To reserve a space, prepayment is necessary. Currently the Disney Dining Plan is not accepted. Reservations: 407-WDW-DINE.

1. Erin says:

My husband booked this last night for our trip in mid-April. Thank you so much for the post yesterday. We are so excited for this!!

Great news, Erin! I’m so glad I could help! You’re going to LOVE this event… Be sure to check in and tell us what your favorite dessert was :-)

3. cherie says:

We wanted to go to this last December….actually made reservations and then were told we ALSO had to have a ticket to Very Merry Christmas in ADDITION. Do you know if that’s how this will work again? Ticket to another event required as well???

4. Heidi says:

Just booked a client for the Wishes Dessert Party on the 3rd of April! Thanks so much for the great info!

Glad to help, Heidi!!

Cherie — There aren’t any other events scheduled for this time period, so you should be in the clear. There are a few nights that the party isn’t scheduled due to Grad Nights, but you won’t be able to book those nights anyway.

7. Hedy says:

I hope they bring it back again sometime soon.

8. Andrea says:

Just called it runs through May 31st 2010!

Thanks for the news, Andrea!!

10. shell says:

i cannot find anything on the disneyworld site regarding this….is the only way you can book is by calling? is it only running through may? we are going to disney in july…my kids would love this!

Hi Shell — Right now, you can’t book through the Disney World website as far as I know; you do need to call (407-WDW-Dine). Right now, it’s running through May 31st. I’m hoping that they’ll extend it past that date, but right now, there’s nothing official. My suggestion is to keep calling every few days to see if they’ve extended the party. Of course, I’ll report as soon as I hear something!

12. Michael says:

Any news on if this has been extended? I’m hoping to go in September?

13. Sara says:

Hi, Everyone!
    Just thought I’d share that I just called to book our Dessert Party for this July last week.
    They have extended it through at least Sept the cast member we spoke to informed us!
    :O)