Mickey-Shaped Pretzels Spotted in Disney World!

Big news for Mickey foodie fans! The pretzels that we are so fond of in Disneyland Park are now being served in Walt Disney World, we hear!!

Mickey Pretzel with Cheese in Disneyland

Mickey-shaped soft pretzels were recently spotted in the Magic Kingdom. And that makes my foodie heart go pitter patter! ;-)

Have you seen the Mickey pretzels in the MK or anywhere else in WDW? If so, let us know in the comments below!

Thanks to Orlando Attractions Magazine for the heads up!

1. Kat says

So excited about this! I love pretzels, especially Disney ones, and I was always bummed out by the fact that we don’t have Mickey shaped pretzels in Disney World. Next time I’m in Magic Kingdom I’ll be sure to grab one.

I’ve guess I’ve always taken it for granted that this pretzels that are at Disneyland are at WDW too!

But I do love the table pretzel bread that’s given to you at Le Cellier…. do they still do that?

Kat — I know! I’m so excited about it. They taste better somehow…

Jen — Yay! Thanks for the heads up on location.

Jen — Didja see? Frontierland. I think they’re also in other parts of Magic Kingdom.

Eric — They still do the pretzel bread at Le Cellier! (See you soon!)

4. Courtney says

Yes!! I saw these on your website for the first time a few months ago and I think they are so cute! I was so sad when I realized they weren’t at WDW. I’m very very excited they have been spotted over in the World. Hopefully they’ll still be around in December :)

5. canadianslovewdw says

i guess we now have to redo the lists of fav grab and go breakfast and fav bedtime snack.. do they come with cheese like at disneyland??

6. kristen says

I’ll be in Disney World in a month (33 days to be exact) so i will make sure to take a look for these! They look so tasty, i wish i was eating one right now for breakfast instead of my cereal!

7. Alan says

It’s a great idea but took surprisingly long for such an imaginative company to come up with it. I hope they keep them fresh.

8. maryvh says

My family & I were in Epcot on Sunday, August 28th and bought a Mickey Shaped Pretzel at the Fife and Drum Tavern. It was delicious! And is was great to see Mickey Shaped Pretzels now at WDW!!

Brad — Since the other pretzels are $4 and are DDP snacks, my guess is that these would be as well (not confirmed). However, we’ve heard that people are NOT finding the pretzels in the MK anymore. Good to hear that Mary found them in Epcot.

10. maryvh says

Brad & AJ, You’re right – we were able to use one snack credit to buy the Mickey Shaped Pretzel. To pay out of pocket it does cost about $4. Also, I should have mentioned the Fife & Drum Tavern is at the American Adventure Pavilion in Epcot. Let’s hope these pretzels stick around and will be available at more locations!

11. Luda says

i saw them in frontier land and by Dumbo. Im in disney right now! also they are in the entrance to imagination i believe. ill check since im going to epcot today! hope this helps everyone! and yes they do, do the cheese

12. Susie Lee says

I don’t suppose these can be purchased and shipped? Would love to surprise my daughter with some for Christmas.

Susie Lee — Merchandise Guest Services won’t normally ship food items in my experience, but you can give them a call just to be sure. Their number is 877 560 6477.