Well, it was quite the week of Disney food news. With the price increases and Le Cellier requiring two table service credits at lunch, the 2013 Disney Dining Plan information was disappointing.
BUT, the new Free Dining offer was great news for many of our readers who were able to save hundreds of dollars on their vacation packages.
Disney Food News
A big food news week, let’s review the latest…
- Disney Parks is releasing new food-inspired merchandise in August – air fresheners! Choose from Turkey Leg, Candy Apple, Mickey Premium Ice Cream bar, and Mickey Waffle scents.
- Epcot’s Tutto Gusto is now offering complimentary wine seminars on Mondays and Thursdays.
- 2013 Disney Dining Plan details have been released for Walt Disney World packages. Le Cellier lunch will now be two table service credits!
- Disney World Free Dining for Fall 2012 is now available for Disney Visa Cardholders as well as the general public.
- First look at some of the fun Epcot Food and Wine Festival merchandise that will be sold at the Festival this Fall in Walt Disney World!
We’ve got more food news (including an expanded menu at the River Roost Lounge at Port Orleans Riverside and LOTS more) on our Disney Food News Pin Board, where Disney Food News is updated on a regular basis!
Announcing our “How Do YOU Use Your DFB Guide? Contest” Winner!
We’re super excited to announce our DFB Guide contest winner!
All of our finalists will receive a free DFB Disney Dining Guidebook! And the winners will get a little extra something to remind them of their past and future Disney adventures!
On to the Round-Up
Studios Central finds a great meal at Min and Bill’s Dockside Diner in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Walt Disney World for Grown Ups sips on some delicious mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks!
Main Street Gazette savors the pineapple coconut cupcake from Sunshine Seasons.
Eating (and Drinking) Around the World cooks up Spicy Durban Style Chicken from the 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
All’s Fare Food Blog stops by Downtown Disney’s Fresh-A-Peel.
AllEars.Net celebrates summer at Mickey’s Backyard BBQ!
DisneyCaribbeanBeach.com shows how to send a coconut postcard from this tropical resort!
Eating WDW takes us back in time for a look at late 90s photos of Teppanyaki Dining Room in Epcot.
CapnAstro created a fun video about our 2012 Disney World Cupcake Crawl! Check it out here…