UPDATE: Check out this updated post featuring MORE menu items and PHOTOS of the food that will be available at the 2013 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival!!
Awesome news! We reported late last year that the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival would be expanding their specialty food offerings this year. And according to the Orlando Sentinel, there have been a few menu items announced for the highly anticipated Garden Marketplace booths at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival this year (March 6-May 19)!
For the first time, the Flower and Garden Festival will offer multiple food booths featuring regional goodies from the United States and some of the World Showcase countries.
Menu Items Will Include:
- Shrimp and Stone Ground Grits with Andouille Sausage, fresh Zellwood Corn, Tomatoes and Cilantro
- Angel Food Cake with macerated Florida Berries
- Watermelon Salad with Pickled Red Onions
- Baby Arugula, Feta Cheese and Balsamic Reduction
- Sweet “Frushi” made with Fresh Fruits and Coconut Rice
- Nonalcoholic drinks will include chilled rose blush lemonade and strawberry slush
Dole Whip with Spiced Rum!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marketplaces Will Include:
To showcase these goodies, 12 specialty themed marketplaces will be set up around Epcot. These will include:
- Smokehouse Barbecue and Brew at American Adventure
- Florida Fresh at the World Showcase Promenade
- Primavera Kitchen in the Italy Pavilion
- And more!
I can’t wait to make the rounds of this soon-to-be food-lovers destination! Please note that all menu items and marketplaces are subject to change.
What items are you most looking forward to trying? Let us know in the comments below!