We’re so excited to see Magical Dining Month return to the Orlando area in September! This is always SUCH a great deal, and combining awesome food with an option to support a worthy charity is a win.
In its eighth year, this month-long event sponsored by Visit Orlando offers diners a culinary celebration at more than 60 restaurants offering three-course, prix fixe dinner for just $33. The dinners include an appetizer, entrée, and dessert.
This year’s event benefits the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Florida, and $1 from each meal will be donated.
This celebration takes place September 1-30, 2013, at top-rated Orlando restaurants including:
Disney World Area Restaurants:
- Deep Blu Seafood Grille
- Il Mulino New York Trattoria – Read our review here!
- Todd English’s bluezoo – Read our review here!
- La Luce by Donna Scala at Hilton Bonnet Creek – Read our review!
Universal Area Restaurants:
- Emeril’s Restaurants Orlando
- The Kitchen at the Hard Rock Hotel
- Trattoria del Porta
- Emeril’s Tchoup Chop
Other Orlando-area restaurants:
- Funky Monkey Wine Company
- Napa in The Peabody Orlando
- The Capital Grille
- Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Bar
- Morton’s The Steakhouse
- Roy’s Hawaiian Fusion
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House
- Seasons 52
- Ocean Prime
- Le Coq Au Vin
- K Restaurant
- Mitchell’s Fish Market
- Park Plaza Gardens
- Big Fin Seafood Kitchen
- Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
A complete list of all participating restaurants and more information on Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month is available at OrlandoMagicalDining.com.
What restaurant would be your choice for Magical Dining Month? Let us know in the comments below!