Eight New Churro Flavors in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney!

There are NEW Churros in town!!!!

Yep — Disneyland’s Downtown Disney has introduced yet another “well, will you LOOK at THAT?!” treat (not unlike my new favorite — the frozen cheesecake on a stick!). (Seriously, Downtown Disney Anaheim, you guys have some snackerific winners on your hands.)

California Churros

The California Churros cart is offering churro fans 8 new flavors!!! Check ‘em out: Cinnamon Sugar, Pineapple Whip (??!?!??!??! Is this like a Dole Whip in a Churro??! That’s almost as good as a Cheesy Blaster!), Milk Chocolate, Apple Cinnamon, Strawberry Cream, Salted Caramel (yes pls.), Red Mango, and Toasted Coconut.

Since the churro love is over the top these days, I can’t wait to hear what you guys think about the new Downtown Disney District kiosk.

What churro would be your first choice? Let us know in the comments below. (Churro war!)

Thanks to OCMexFood.com for the heads up — check out their Disneyland page!

Comments

1. Randi says

It would have to be a toss up between Apple Cinnamon and Pineapple Whip for me. Plus I could use the churro to sop up the excessive amounts of drool this just caused…

2. Marcos Valenca says

They should offer caramel, fruit jams and chocolate for we to dip the churros in. The way they already do with apple slices. It would be delicious.

3. Summer says

ok, so In January I’m there for 4 days…I should be able to handle 2 churros per day…I can’t decide on a favorite unless I try them all, right??? Probably around mile 7 of the Tinker Bell half that weekend I’ll regret this decision. :)

4. Peter says

They aren’t flavored filled churros, they’re normal churros that come with dipping sauces of whatever flavor is chosen.
    I saved ya’ll some dissapointment

5. Nat says

I am the manager for this cart and the churro flavors are no longer dips. No, they are not filled. The sugar on the outside of the churro is where the flavor comes from. They’re made to order and are delicious! I like the apple cinnamon, it tastes like Christmas! Come try them for yourselves. The strawberry cream is pink!

6. Dani says

Why don’t we have all these yummy churro options at Walt Disney world? Are we going to get this anytime soon, especially the ice cream sandwiches???? Only fair isn’t it?