New! Souvenir Tiki-Tankard at Sunshine Tree Terrace in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom

No matter what the weather is like in your corner of the world right now, imagine – for just a moment — that you’re enjoying a warm, sunny day in Central Florida. It’s so warm, in fact, that you need a little something to help you cool down.

Well, there’s no better stop for a frosty treat than Sunshine Tree Terrace in Magic Kingdom’s Adventureland! (Though Dole Whip diehards may disagree, and head on over to Aloha Isle.)

Citrus Swirl at Sunshine Tree Terrace

Citrus Swirl at Sunshine Tree Terrace

If you pay a visit to the Orange Bird , you’ll find something new you can take home with you after polishing off your Citrus Swirl.

Hello, Orange Bird!

Hello, Orange Bird!

And here it is… check out this cute souvenir Tiki-Tankard!

Souvenir Tiki-Tankard

Souvenir Tiki-Tankard

I don’t know what I like best… the memento itself, or just having a reason to say the words “Tiki-Tankard!”

Souvenir Tiki-Tankard

Souvenir Tiki-Tankard

This little jug would be a great reminder of this area of the Magic Kingdom, housed directly next to the Enchanted Tiki Room (or, more specifically, “Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room”). And it could also be the perfect thing to bring a little bit of the tropics home with you!

Is a Tiki Tankard on your list for your next Magic Kingdom visit? Let us know in the comments below!

1. Linda says:

Oh. My. Goodness. I’m going in 2 weeks and I will DEFINITELY be getting at least one (maybe two? Seventeen?) of these.

2. DisneyFan says:

I would love to alternate between using a Tiki-Tankard and my Orange Bird Cup! I’ll have to get one next time I’m there!

3. Jennifer Lambert says:

We are heading down from the Frozen Tundra, er, Michigan in mid-March. I hope these will still be available then, can’t wait!

4. Amanda says:

YAY! I hope that these are still available in April when I make my first trek to WDW for the year. If not I can only hope that they will come back around when I’m there in September. MUST GET A TIKI-TANKARD!

5. Joni says:

Awesome. Think I will fill mine with the Citrus Swirl.
    So happy they brought the original back.
    Tiki- Tankard !!!! A Must Have

6. winston says:

I love those…I hope they’re high quality plastic that the color won’t flake off after a few years.

Also I should mention that the Polynesian will sell you the Tiki Glasses and have them at the gift shop.

The prized ones are the vintage ones that are marked with Polynesian “Village” resort.
    Some are frosted and some are clear as there was some overlap in production. Most are clear now.

7. Claire says:

I know I’m mixing up my places but I think that would be fabulous with a Lapu Lapu drink in it!! Just sayin……

8. Rachel says:

AJ – is this replacing the Florida Orange Bird cup?

9. Beth says:

We will be at the Magic Kingdom starting this Thursday and being a lover of all things tiki (and Orange Bird, for that matter), we plan on picking up several of these. It will make a nice companion to my coconut monkey from the Polynesian luau!

10. Janie says:

Will be there next week for training. May have to do this, that is just really cool.

11. spice says:

OMG I need this in my life and I leave in 8 days

12. Jwills says:

I can’t get the $7.99 out of my pocket fast enough. Hope they will still have these in early May.

13. kathy says:

Coming down in November hope to they will still be there