New! SUPERSIZE Grand Marnier Orange and Grey Goose Citron Slushes in Epcot!

We’ve got some awechum news for those of us who lurve the slushes in Epcot’s France (and that’s all of us, right?)!!

Can’t get enough of the Grand Marnier Orange Slush or Grey Goose Citron Slush whenever you head to the World Showcase?

Slush Machines in Epcot's France Pavilion

Slush Machines in Epcot’s France Pavilion

Well listen up… France’s signatures Slushes have been SUPERSIZED!

Supersized Grand Marnier Orange Slush

Supersized Grand Marnier Orange Slush

Oh, AND they have an extra shot added, too! Allow me to explain…

If you visit this champagne and wine kiosk, you may spot a sign on an electric screen (my sincere apologies – I really tried to get a picture, but in the midday sun, all it shows is a reflection of those of us in line! Aaah, screens and the FL sun… ;) ).

Champagne and Wine Kiosk in France Pavilion

Champagne and Wine Kiosk in France Pavilion

Anyway, the sign reads: “Shot of Grey Goose Le Citron included in the SUPERSIZED Lemon Slush.”

By the way, while it doesn’t come up on the screen (or at least didn’t during my visit), you can also choose to get the Grand Marnier Orange Slush Supersized. Which is exactly what I did!

Epcot France Grand Marnier Slush Supersize (1)

As the sign says, the Supersize Grey Goose Citron Slush has an added shot of Grey Goose Citron Vodka. Likewise, the Grand Marnier Orange Slush has a shot of Grand Marnier added. Or you can mix things up, which is what I did (a la the Parisian Cosmo Slush sans the Cranberry juice!). You’ll be directed to the straws so you can mix the shot in with the slush before drinking, but I took my pictures first so you could see the pour on top.

Exactly how “super” is the Super Size? It ups the beverage in the cup by about 50%. Now, when you look at the picture, there isn’t much of a height difference between the Supersized Grand Marnier (the bright orange glass), and the standard-sized Grey Goose Citron Slush (the clear glass).

Epcot France Grey Goose Slush Grand Marnier Slush Supersize (4)

Supersized Slush on the left, standard size on the right

But if you’ll notice, the Supersized stemware is a margarita glass, so the added beverage fills the larger top of the cup, as opposed to the slimmer martini-style cup of the Grey Goose. The Supersized glass holds twelve ounces – the standard size holds eight. As always, each is happily filled to the tippy-top!

Supersized Grand Marnier Slush and Standard Grey Goose Citron Slush

Supersized Grand Marnier Slush and Standard Grey Goose Citron Slush

From my perspective, the supersizing made my drink much more of a “stay and sip awhile.” My one small issue with my beloved Grand Marnier Slush has always been that it’s so smooth and yummy that it’s waaaaay too easy to drink it quickly!

I don’t know if it was the added size, or the added shot, but this solved THAT little dilemma ;) . The supersized beverage helps you take your time to sip and savor.

Slushes!

Slushes!

At $15.96 (tax not included), this is definitely one of those “hey-I’m-on-vacation” treats. But if it’ll last you that much longer during Illuminations after you’ve scored that perfect viewing area on the bridge between France and the U.K. Pavilion, you may find it worth the vacation splurge.

Will you be supersizing your next slush? Please let us know with a comment!

1. Kristi says:

Yes I will!!! I love the Grey Goose Citron Slush and totally agree with how quickly it can disappear ;-)

2. Jennifer Stewart says:

Sign me up for a supersize! This could be a nice post-dinner dessert with added kick!

3. Kristina says:

I guess with the shot, it becomes a ‘value’…but they are charging more per ounce ($1.33 vs. $1.16). The false value bothers me, which they seem to do with a lot of things.

4. Chelsea says:

I can’t believe I’ve never had one of these! Definitely grabbing a Cosmo slushie at Food & Wine!!

5. Jim says:

We discovered these last month and loved them! Felt like total lushes but they are soooo smooth and had two before dinner. Once we go to Tokyo Dining for our meal we were feeling it.

6. Wow, good news. I love these! But they always seem a bit small. :)

7. Ashley Wilson says:

I will definitely be partaking on Monday. It’d be even better if they handed these out at the beverage stations on the Princess Half Marathon route!!!

8. YEESSSSSSS!!!
    Perfect post Princess Half treat!!

9. Michelle Bowles says:

Oh I will be having one of these during our visit to Food and Wine Festival in November..Definitely a “I am on vacation splurge”!!!!
    I love the Orange slushy…I may have to try them both!!

10. Lori says:

woohooo…yum..the only thing that would make super size better is if i could take it out of the international gateway for my stroll back to BWV!

11. Julie says:

Can you tell me if these are offered at Downtown Disney?

12. Georgeanne says:

Lori, why couldn’t you?

Georgeanne — Unfortunately, Disney doesn’t allow you to take alcohol out of the park. It has to be consumed within the gates.

14. Cindy Teeple-Biegel says:

I just wish they had one on the other side of the world showcase so i could have another when u run out but I solve that by having a frozen margarita. ..lol. I wish they sold these everywhere!

15. Cheryl says:

So that means they are going back to original size, as they have just kept getting smaller and smaller

16. John says:

You know, I understand it’s Disney and there’s going to be a premium cost, but $16 for a shot and some frozen drink mix ? C’mon. That’s as ridiculous as $8 for a cup of beer. I don’t mind paying a premium, but the rapid increase in food and drink costs over the last 8 years has really got me rethinking these Disney vacations. I mean heck, I can go to Vegas and drink for free.

17. Georgeanne says:

Oops! I may have broken this rule in January. (Not on purpose, just didn’t know it was a rule!)

Georgeanne — Ha ha! Usually the cast members are sticklers about it! Lucky you :-D

19. Tom says:

The regular versions have no alcohol so at least you know you’ll be getting a shot now for your 16 bucks.

20. Lisa Saunders says:

Does anyone know the recipe for the Grand Marnier Orange slush?

Thank,

Lisa

21. Laureen says:

The slushys always had alcohol in them the shot is now makes it extra strong, usually when I go I would just ask for a double grey goose in the beer/clear solo cup, much easier to walk around with than the fancy glass.

22. Deena says:

My husband and I decided to try one of each and the super size sure packs a punch! Both are incredible and very refreshing on a hot and muggy day. Vacation time is indulgence time and these fit the bill perfectly:-)

23. Michelle says:

I will be enjoying on of these super sized treats in November while at Food and Wine Festival!! I just load my card and eat and drink whatever I want on this day!! Heck I am on vacation and I make my family give me Disney gift cards on my Birthday in September just for things like this!! Woot!