News! Star Wars “Feel the Force” Dining Event and Dessert Party in Walt Disney World NOW BOOKING

Have you experienced a galactic Star Wars Weekend day at Disney’s Hollywood Studios? Yep, me too. Although there’re plenty of Stormtroopers to keep order in the universe, the park can still get rather chaotic.

Feel the Force

Feel the Force

Well, now there’s an event (in addition to the New Star Wars Character Meals) that will help make your Star Wars Weekends visit a little easier. And yes, there’s food at the Feel The Force VIP Dining Event! The Feel the Force Premium Package is available every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from May 16 – June 15, 2014.

When you book the NEW Feel the Force Premium Package, you’ll get to view the celebrity motorcade in the afternoon — and the evening fireworks from a reserved premium viewing area with refreshments!

You’ll be treated like a VIP with beverages and snacks while watching the Legends of the Force: Star Wars Celebrity Motorcade. At night, the fireworks viewing area showcases a Star Wars themed dessert party!

Cost: adults $54, children $32 (per day, tax and gratuity included). Full payment is due at booking.

Celebrity Motorcade Viewing: 11AM to noon with the motorcade starting at 11:30AM.

Symphony in the Stars Fireworks Dessert Party: 9PM to 10PM with the fireworks beginning at approximately 9:30PM.

Parade Check In Location: Min and Bill’s Dockside Diner starting at 10:30AM.

Dessert Party Check In Location: Guests will receive a wristband during the motorcade viewing that will allow entry into the evening fireworks dessert party. If you are unable to attend the motorcade viewing, please check in at Min and Bill’s Dockside Diner starting at 8:30PM.

Beverages: Include soda, water, tea, and coffee. The fireworks dessert party includes a specialty beverage with an alcoholic option.

Notes: Seating is not available. Discounts do not apply.

Star Wars Celebrity Motorcade

Star Wars Celebrity Motorcade

Participants receive a special souvenir Disney PhotoPass card with a series of complimentary Star Wars photos. Plus, add your own PhotoPass memories to the card throughout your Star Wars day. You’ll have these photographs to enjoy long after you rocket back to reality!

Reserve the Feel the Force VIP Dining event online or call (407) 939-5277 from 7AM to 11PM Eastern Time.

Will you add the Feel The Force package to your Star Wars experience? Let us know in the comments below!

1. COURTNEY says:

Thanks for hooking me up with all the great Star Wars special dining information. DFB came through for me once again :) Booked it!

2. Kim says:

Hooray, Courtney! I also booked it for my family and can’t wait to attend. Have fun!!

3. KB says:

Booked! And I wouldn’t have known without DFB. Thanks to you, my big brother and I get to wave at Mark Hamill from our swanky Motorcade area.

4. Kim says:

KB – woohoo!! My hubby, son and I will be waving to Mark Hamill too. So glad that we don’t have to hold spots on the curbside. ;)

5. Bekki says:

Do you think emailing the main comment address would do anything to encourage them to keep the Star Wars meals going year round? We cannot travel in May, but my kids would be over the moon to have the chance to eat with Jedi Micky or Boba Fett. I know they’re selling well, I just want them to know they would sell well all year!

6. Kim says:

Bekki – I always recommend emailing: wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com. Hopefully we’ll see a lot more Star Wars meals and activities coming to WDW!

7. Mark says:

We’ve booked the SW Breakfast and Dinner and now we’ve added the Feel the Force package as well. I can’t wait!

8. Mark says:

$54, you’re kidding, right?

9. Sally-Ann says:

Cool, Worth the money to be able to see the parade without having to queue for hours :) and yes we will also be waving at Mark Hamill

10. Angela Pugliese says:

My fiancé and I did for June 7th!! We’re so excited!

11. Eric says:

YES! I’m so glad we chose this year to go to SWW with all these new things. Got out two dining events, and now I’ve got this booked. I had been so stressed out about having to get places super early and scope out spots, and wait in huge lines to meet characters. These events are so AWESOME! Can’t wait!

12. Debbie says:

Wish it was available in August when we visit. Keep us posted if there will be any others. Thanks

13. Denise says:

Do you have any idea of the size of the parade viewing area? I’m hearing about disclaimers saying limited to 200 guests (part of the original VIP package). I can’t imagine a place where they could stick 200 people and give them all good views.

14. Pirate Jeni says:

We are actually going to be in Disney in May! (for the Rock your Disney Side Party).. so we added this for Friday night! WHEEEE!!!

15. Erin says:

Star Wars meals make sense because they broaden the concept of character dining and utilize the best franchise disney owns. It just makes sense. I normally don’t eat at Hollywood & Vine but we are looking forward to the meal because of the characters.