Before indulging in the holiday treats that we featured this past week, take a look at the 21 Royal Street news out of Disneyland. It’s quite intriguing!
For guests heading to Walt Disney World soon, you’ll want to read our review of the NEW Trattoria al Forno — a restaurant at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn.
And if you’re still in the mood for seasonal goodies, we have those too. Just click on the links below!
Disney Food News
- 21 Royal Street, adjacent to Disneyland’s members-only Club 33, is set to open in 2015!
- Dig in! Our full food review of Trattoria al Forno — the new BoardWalk Inn restaurant — is ready to savor!
- We checked out the seasonal Savory Turkey Waffle at Epcot’s Promenade Refreshments.
- This year, we gave the Pecan Maple Bark in Epcot’s Canada pavilion a try.
- A new version of Bûche de Noël is in the bakery case at Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie in Epcot’s France pavilion.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
We love celebrating special occasions in Walt Disney World. And we know you do too!!
Facebook Friend Susan ordered a Disney Christmas Cake for her 2014 fireworks cruise. Are those the Osborne Lights?!?
Or maybe you’d rather feature Jack Skellington?! Check out this cake sent in by Facebook Friend Melissa.
Do you have a favorite find? Share your Disney food photos!
Pre-Order the 2015 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book Today for $5 Off!
Want a big discount on our most popular DFB Guide in time for the new year? Or, you know, just cause you want to start planning your 2015 Disney trip TODAY? ;-D
It’s yours! Pre-Order the 2015 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining today and use promo code SANTA for $5 off!
We know that when it comes to your Disney vacays, planning ahead is practically essential these days. And if you can save time and money in the process — even better!
And that’s why today, when you pre-order the 2015 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining and enter promo code SANTA, you’ll save $5 off of the already low cover price!
But the really cool part? You get two books for the price of one! We’ll deliver the 2014 Guide to you immediately, and email you the 2015 Guide as soon as it is available early next year.
Here are a couple of sample pages for you — just click to enlarge!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is stuffed FULL of helpful features to help make your trip go smoothly, like:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
While our 2014 Guide was extensive, Disney World is always updating menus, prices, and other dining info. And we’re always finding new things to tell you about! So we’re updating this edition with brand new details and more exclusive info!
With a 100% money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose! Happy New Year!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix showcases Alice in Wonderland Chocolate Bars. Includes wondrous activities!
Yesterland takes a look at the O’Zell Soda Company in Chicago. Find out the significance to the Disney Family!
LA Times reviews the changes to Club 33 perks in Disneyland.
DisZine highlights new attraction-themed merchandise at Disney Parks. Love the it’s a small world mug!
Walt Disney World for Grown Ups shares romantic Disney meal ideas. Great for holiday proposals!
Disney Parks Blog enjoys breakfast at Disneyland’s River Belle Terrace. Southern specialties!