As Downtown Disney continues to transform to Disney Springs, we are thrilled to report on the return of BabyCakes NYC products where Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC now resides. This is huge news for Walt Disney World guests with special diets!
And while many of us are experiencing freezing temperatures, we can’t help but dream about visiting the 2015 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival. This year’s Outdoor Kitchens have some exciting menus sprouting up!
For all the details on the above news and more, just click on the links below!
Disney Food News
- First review and photos for Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC in Downtown Disney. Great news for fans of BabyCakes NYC!
- We have full menus for the Outdoor Kitchens, coming soon to the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival at Walt Disney World!
- Bradley Falls at Disney World’s Animal Kingdom is featuring a Thai Pork Sandwich with Asian Cucumber Slaw on the current menu.
- Is Aloha Isle in the Magic Kingdom closing? This rumor may become reality. Get your Dole Whip at Sunshine Tree Terrace!
- Macadamia Nut Treats for sale at Disney’s Polynesian Village.
- New Communication Cards — let the waitstaff know if you want to participate (or not) in the antics — at Whispering Canyon Cafe.
- New Disney cookbook hits the shelves at Disney Parks.
- The Cinderella Premium Popcorn Bucket is coming to Hollywood Studios in March to celebrate the release of the “Cinderella” live-action film!
- New menu items debut at Raglan Road at Downtown Disney Orlando.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, Dining Events at Four Seasons Orlando, Fairfax Fare at Disney’s Hollywood Studios no longer serving breakfast, Special Menus at Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen for Orange County Restaurant Week, New Menu at Maya Grill, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
Do you start your morning with a Disney coffee mug? Yep, we thought so!
Facebook Friend Nicola showed us this “cup of magic”. Yum!!
And Eugene, another Facebook Friend, shared his brew in a Starbucks mug from Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015
We recently launched The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book! This valuable resource is fully updated for 2015-16 Disney vacations, and is now available for purchase and download to help you make the most of your dining plans while in Disney World.
The fully updated DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 490 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subjects — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
It’s guaranteed to help you navigate your way to delicious dining on your next trip! And if you’re ready to get yours now, head on over to DFBStore.com to pick it up!!
For our Grand Launch Sale, use code: 2015 to get a $4 discount for a limited time! And at the end of this post, we have details on even more savings!
Note: If you purchased the 2014 Guide last year, scroll down for details on repeat purchase discounts.
Here’s Just Some Of What You Get With Our 2015 Guide:
- Over 490 Pages of Disney Dining and Planning information, tips, reviews, and recommendations!
- An in-depth Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, covering all Disney restaurants, food kiosks, bars, and lounges
- An updated Disney Dining Plan section and price analysis for 2015
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- An updated Disney Snacks chapter, including our list of dozens of must-try snacks AND our Top Must-Have Snacks for 2015
- A comprehensive chapter of What’s New in Disney World in 2015, including new restaurants, menu updates, and more
- Details about how the My Magic+ Planning System and FastPass+ will affect your vacation planning
- Updates on how to get a reservation for the hottest restaurants in Disney World — like Be Our Guest Restaurant!
- Our picks for Great Snacks you must try this year
- Our suggestions for “off the menu” orders you simply have to try
- A fully updated for 2015 list of the must-do restaurants for Disney World first-timers
- Recommendations for the best restaurants to book when you have babies and toddlers
- Scavenger Hunts, Trivia, and Top 5 List updates
- Bingo Cards
- Updates on all pertinent facts such as dining hours, prices, resources, phone numbers, and restaurant closures/openings
- All new restaurant additions, closures, refurbishments, and added dining experiences
- And much more!
But, of course we’re offering a discount for our loyal readers!! Again, to celebrate the launch and to thank you for your support of the blog, we’ll be offering the Guide for $4 off its standard rate for a limited time! Order your copy now at DFBStore.com and use code: 2015 for your discount!
Should I buy the 2015 Guide if I have the 2014 Guide?
The 2015 Guide has entirely updated information, an updated Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, an updated chapter on snacks, a 10-page “what’s new this year in Disney World” section, extended scavenger hunts, Disney Food bingo, added trivia, and more.
If you purchased the 2014 Guide and would like to purchase the 2015 Guide, we’ve got a special discount for repeat purchasers. Email me here to get a limited-time, one-use, exclusive discount code to purchase the 2015 Guide at a $6 discount. Please include the email address you used to purchase the 2014 Guide in the body of your email.
For more detailed information and screen shots from the e-Book, head over to DFBStore.com! With a 100% money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
Thanks for your support of the DFB!
On to the Round-Up!
gets in on the Disney mug craze with Mickey and Minnie Mouse mugs. Get yours now!
Passporter Moms Podcast features our own AJ Wolfe from the Disney Food Blog with updates on Disney Food News. Listen to her tips now!
AllEars shares Hidden Mickeys at Be Our Guest Restaurant in the Magic Kingdom. Courtesy of Steve Barrett!
DisZine highlights the Mighty St. Patrick’s Day Festival planned for Raglan Road at Downtown Disney Orlando. Go green!
Disney Parks Blog features Tusker House Restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. A fun place to dine!
WRIC demonstrates how to make Disney Princess and Star Wars pancakes.
Maya Grill announced a new menu. Check it out!