Happy Sunday! We hope you’re having a wonderful weekend!
Grab a cup of coffee (or tea!) because it’s time to sit back, relax, and catch up on the latest Disney food news!
We’re so excited that the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival is in its second weekend! You can check out all the details for the Food & Wine Festival here!
And we can’t wait until Ample Hills Creamery comes to Disney World’s Boardwalk!! AAAAAAH!!!!!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have more details about the menus for Tiffins and the Nomad Lounge at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We checked out the “new” Writer’s Stop at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- The Muppets Courtyard at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is “officially official”….for now.
- Ample Hills Creamery is coming to Disney’s BoardWalk!
- We visited Katsura Grill in Epcot’s Japan Pavilion this week and it was delicious!
- A new ‘Sense of Africa’ tour is coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge and includes breakfast at Boma!
- Disney announced the new Disney Early Morning Magic event at the Magic Kingdom.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
We always enjoying stopping by Spice Road Table in Epcot for lunch or dinner. It’s a great spot to watch IllumiNations! Our friend Amy Rhodes recently enjoyed an “awesome” lunch there and shared this great photo with us. Looks delicious!
Crockett’s Tavern is a fun spot to relax when you’re visiting Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground! DFB reader Jenn L shared this yummy looking drink with the caption “Horseback riding makes us thirsty! Enjoying a Smoky Mountain Apple at Crockett’s Tavern!” Bottoms up! Looks amazing!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
DFB Readers #OnTheList Suggestions
As part of our new #OnTheList series we’ll be sharing weekly some of our readers’ suggestions for what they would add to the Disney Food bucket list!
— Figment (@figment_jii) March 30, 2016
Check out our #OnTheList page to see what’s on OUR Disney Food Bucket List!
Deal of the Week: 20% Off ALL Purchases at DFBStore.com This Weekend! Use Code 20SALE at Check Out.
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 530 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subjects — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
Order the 2016 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining today — or any of our other DFB Guide or money-saving Bundles — and use promo code 20SALE for 20% off!
Our team of Walt Disney World food experts have put together the most comprehensive guide to Walt Disney World food and dining available. With more than 25 years of experience eating and drinking our way through the Parks and Resorts, we’ve learned a thing or two — and we love sharing our secrets with you!
Order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2016 e-Book today, and start planning your Disney dining adventures right now!
Here are just a few of the things you’ll find in our DFB to Walt Disney World Dining:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic. You asked for it, and we wrote it!
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable — always just a pocket away!
- and MORE!
Order the 2016 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining today and use promo code 20SALE for 20% off!
The DFB Everything Bundle
But for those of you who want to be prepared for EVERYTHING at Disney World, we’re also offering our most popular Bundle, the DFB Everything Bundle, for a special savings as well!
This bundle packs in all of our e-Books, including the Guide that started it all — the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2015 edition. And during this special sale, you can get 20% off the already low price when you enter code 20SALE. This is a crazy good price for this incredible bundle!
This Bundle is priced at a huge discount already — over 40% off the guide prices — representing great savings. But with our extra 20% off, this is an amazing deal. Learn more about the DFB Everything Bundle here.
Remember, with a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix found these adorable Mickey and Minnie Coffee Mugs! Perfect way to start the day.
WDW For Grownups shared the Top 5 Foods on a Stick at Walt Disney World.
Disney Family shared their recipe for adorable Winnie the Pooh Tsum Tsum Treats. One word: Twinkies!
Oh My Disney showed us how to make Mickey Caramel Apples.
Pop Sugar shared Disney Cupcakes for Adults and we want them all!
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!