Happy Sunday! We’d like to wish all the dads out there a very Happy Father’s Day! We hope you get to have a relaxing and fun-filled day with your family!
Now it’s time to sit back, relax, and catch up on all the latest Disney food news!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Reservations are now open for the Holiday Wishes Fireworks Dessert Party at the Magic Kingdom!
- We’re celebrating (almost) 180 days ’til Christmas with our ‘180 Days ’til Christmas Sale’ at the DFB Store!
- Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory at Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter is closing for refurbishment July 11!
- Find out What’s New Around Walt Disney World!
- We had a chance to check out the updated menu at Epcot’s Chefs de France!
- Check out our review of the Mediterranean Food and Wine Pairing from the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Read about our latest Disneyland Food Hack: Churros with Dipping Sauce.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
It’s no secret that we love stopping by the Contempo Cafe at Disney’s Contemporary Resort for one of the delicious cupcakes! DFB fan Wendy Hoffman stopped by the cafe this week and found “the cutest cupcake in the world.”
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
DFB Readers #OnTheList Suggestions
As part of our new #OnTheList series we’ll be sharing weekly some of our readers’ suggestions for what they would add to the Disney Food bucket list!
— Matt Maybray (@MattMaybray) January 17, 2016
Check out our #OnTheList page to see what’s on OUR Disney Food Bucket List!
Deal of the Week: 180 Days ‘Til Christmas Sale — 3 Great Ways to SAVE!
We know you’re just as excited as we are about the upcoming holiday season in Walt Disney World! And like we said: it’s never too early to start making plans. After all, you’ve gotta make those advance dining reservations 6 months ahead, especially around the busy holiday season — the most crowded time of the year in Walt Disney World.
1) 30% Off the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2016 Pre-Order (Plus 2015 Guide FREE!)
Get 30% off when you pre-order your copy of the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2016 e-book during our 180 Days ‘Til Christmas Sale! Just use code 180Days at check-out to get the discount.
And if that’s not enough to make you press the purchase button, remember you’ll be able to instantly download the 2015 Guide for FREE and start your planning — today! We’ll share our favorite spots for holiday meals, all of the holiday events, hundreds of photos, and more! It’s the perfect way to nail down your plans and snag the most popular holiday reservations in Walt Disney World.
You’ll then receive the 2016 Guide via email automatically as soon as it’s published in early November. Yep — that means you get two editions for the price of one, so you can start planning right away.
2) Bundle for More Savings!
Want more for your money?
In the Holiday Bundle, you’ll get:
- The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2016 Edition,
- The 2016 DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays, and the 2015 Edition for FREE as an immediate download.
On a budget? Find out how to make those dollars stretch all around Disney World. These two unique resources are ALL you need to plan your holiday dining!
And with these handy, e-book format guides at your fingertips, there’s nothing that you won’t know about food at Walt Disney World! Just download them, put them on your mobile device, and GOOOOOOO!
To take advantage of this amazing deal, just enter Promo Code 180days at checkout!
3) Get Over 70% Off ALL of the DFB Dining Guides!
Finally, this is the way to get the biggest bang for your buck in our 180 Days ’til Christmas Sale. ACT NOW and collect ALL of Disney Food Blog’s Dining guidebooks for 70% off their regular prices.
Do you anxiously await new DFB posts? Want even more great information, pictures, and tips? Then the DFB Everything Bundle is for you!
And to get you ready for that next big Disney World trip, we are offering the DFB Everything Bundle for 50% off the already low BUNDLE price — that’s over 70% off the cover prices of the books. Just enter promo code 180Days at checkout to take advantage of this offer for a limited time only.
The Everything Bundle includes, well, Everything! When you purchase this special bundle of DFB Guides, you’ll get it all:
- The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2016 Edition
- The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks
- The DFB Guide to Epcot Snacks
- The DFB Guide to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios Snacks
- A Pre-Order of the 2016 DFB Guide to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, and the 2015 Edition for FREE as an immediate download
- A Pre-Order of the 2016 DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays, and the 2015 Edition for FREE as an immediate download
- DFB Dining Adventures
That’s every book in our collection of critically-acclaimed DFB Guides. And with the convenient e-book format, you can load your books onto as many electronic devices as you want. Have them at your fingertips, ready to plan and take with you into the Parks. Just download and off you go!
Enter promo code 180Days at checkout to get ALL of the DFB Disney World Dining Guidebooks for over 70% off the regular prices. Shop with confidence, knowing that all of our DFB Guides are 100% guaranteed.
Remember, with a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix found these picnic-perfect Mickey Mouse Plates!
WDW For Grownups shared their favorite caramel treats at Walt Disney World.
Eataku.com shared photos of the new eats at Shanghai Disney Resort.
Uproxx.com shared ‘Star Wars’ sushi that is almost too pretty to eat!
Oh My Disney made us laugh with “Being Hangry, As Told by Disney Characters.”
Disney Style shared some tips for planning the Perfect Winnie the Pooh Picnic!
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!