News: Amorette’s to Host Cake Decorating Classes in Disney Springs

This is for all of you DIY Disney Food Lovers out there!

Recently, DFB team member, Tina, attended The Artistry of Amorette’s Patisserie workshop, part of the Epcot Festival of the Arts.

Festival of the Arts

Festival of the Arts

The brand new festival is currently underway, and guests can enjoy immersion in the arts each Friday through Monday, now through February 20. (We’ll have a review of the event for you soon.)

While Tina was there, she learned of a brand new opportunity for learning coming soon to Amorette’s — Cake Decorating Classes!

Minnie Dome Cake from Amorette's Patisserie

Minnie Dome Cake from Amorette’s Patisserie

Jade Bowser, the chef who conducted the workshop, said that guests will soon have the opportunity to attend classes to learn how to decorate the Patisseries’s signature dome cakes.

Chef Jade Bowser, Amorette's Patisserie at Disney Springs

Chef Jade Bowser, Amorette’s Patisserie at Disney Springs

Ornament Dome Cake

Ornament Dome Cake

You better believe that we signed up for more information — and we can’t wait to share it with you as soon as it becomes available!

In the meantime, we can’t wait to hear from you — would you like to attend a class at Amorette’s to learn how to create their signature dome cakes? Leave a comment and let us know what you think!

Comments

1. Nicole says

I would love to take a class during my visit in July for my 50th birthday. I am a cake decorator for Publix and would love to see how your bakery is run. So when I grow up I can work for Disney too.

2. Erica says

Okay I would LOVE to be able to Go to a cake decorating class and surprise my mom as a gift for her too. We always wanted to go to a class but there would be no better class then Disney!!! Please follow up

3. Nicole Falcone-weiner says

I see that you are having these classes on fridays until may 5 I am trying to find out if you will be offering them in July as I am planning my 50th birthday trip and would love to take a class like this during my stay.

Nicole — Give Amorette’s a call directly. They should be able to share with you the details of their calendar. Their number is (407) 934 3500. Best of luck, and Happy early Birthday!

5. Judy says

I will be visiting WDW 5/30-6/6 and would love to attend a class. Please send me information .

I would love to and of of your creations to my daughter and her husband who
    be celebrating there first wedding anniversary in May. They will be staying onsite. Do you provide this service!

6. Elaine says

Has anyone attended a cake decorating class?
    Is the cake something you could create at home after attending the class?

7. Sabrina says

Can you please inform me when you will be posting the information on the ornament cake at the pastry shop

My husband and I are coming to Disney Springs April 25th through May 5th for anniversary / honeymoon and would really love to do your cake decorating class but having a hard time and getting information on how to do that would really love to hear from somebody on how we could do that for our anniversary 27 years married thank you

9. DFB Sarah says

Jennifer, the link to the check availability for Amorette’s Patisserie’s cake decorating experience is here. Hope this helps — and have a wonderful anniversary trip!