The 2018 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays (formerly Holidays Around the World) is November 18 – December 30, 2018. This year’s Festival will feature Holiday Kitchens in addition to storytellers, entertainment, and more!
While we’re excited to see so many cultural celebrations of the Holidays, we’re mostly excited about the FOOD, of course! Epcot’s Festival of the Holidays includes standalone marketplace booths known as Holiday Kitchens featuring the flavors of the holidays. If you’re familiar with the Epcot Food and Wine Festival, then you have the basic idea (though several dish portions for Holidays Around the World are closer to meal-sized as opposed to tapas-style). It’s a Food and Wine Festival — PLUS Holidays!
The FULL menus for the 2018 Epcot Festival of the Holidays have not been released yet. Check out the FULL menus and all the food photos from the 2017 Festival below.
Be sure to click on our individual pages for each booth to see food photos of the dishes!
Alsace Holiday Kitchen <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF ALL MENU ITEMS!
- Napoléon de Saumon Fumé, Brioche á l’aneth: Smoked Salmon Napoleon in a Dill Brioche – $5.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Le Réveillon de Noël: Turkey Breast Stuffed with Mushrooms and Chestnuts with Sweet Potato Purée – $6.57, DDP Snack Eligible
- Bûche de Noël au Chocolat: Slice of Chocolate Christmas Yule Log – $4.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Spiced Rum Punch Slush: Spiced Rum, Rhum Clement V.S.O.P., Orange and Pineapple Juice with Cinnamon –$10.75
- Merlot & Cabernet Blend, Château de Bechuad, Saint Emilion – $6.75
- Holiday Kir: Sparkling Wine and Monin® Cranberry Syrup – $7.00
- Champagne Brut, Nicolas Feuillatte – $15.00
American Holiday Table <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF ALL MENU ITEMS!
- NEW! Hand-carved Smoked Ham with Green Beans and Sweet Potato Casserole
- Slow-Roasted Turkey with Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans and Cranberry Sauce – $5.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Seared Pork Tenderloin with Holiday Accompaniments: Green Bean Casserole, Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges and a Champagne Demi-Glace – $5.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Chocolate Pecan Tart with Whipped Cream and Caramel Sauce – $4.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Orange Blossom Brewing Cranberry Kringle Pilsner, Orlando, FL – $4.25
- Shipyard® Eggnog White Porter, Clearwater, FL – $4.25
- JDub’s Season’s Greetings Peppermint Milk Stout, Sarasota, FL – $4.25
- Holiday Beer Flight – $9.00
- Kurt Russell’s GoGi Wines Chardonnay “Goldie,” California – $10.00
- Kurt Russell’s GoGi Wines Pinot Noir, California – $15.00
- Chocolate Apple Shake featuring Twinings® Winter Spice Tea and Butterscotch Schnapps – $8.50
- Cocoa Candy Cane: Nestlé® Chocolate Delights Hot Cocoa with Peppermint Schnapps – $8.00
- Firenog: TG Lee® Eggnog with Fireball® Cinnamon Whisky – $9.50
- Chocolate Apple Shake featuring Twinings Winter Spice Tea (non-alcoholic) – $4.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Nestlé Chocolate Delights Hot Cocoa (non-alcoholic) – $3.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- TG Lee® Eggnog (non-alcoholic) – $3.00, DDP Snack Eligible
Bavaria Holiday Kitchen <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF ALL MENU ITEMS!
- German Artisan Cheese Plate: German ButterKase with Ham, Mushroom Brie with Pretzel Crostini and Tillamook Cheddar – $5.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Sauerbraten, Red Cabbage and Spätzle – $6.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Cheese Fondue in a bread bowl with Fresh Steamed Baby Vegetables and Marble Potatoes featuring Melissa’s Produce – $8.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- NEW! Black forest Roulade with Cherry Whipped Cream
- Stollen: Holiday Fruit Cake – $4.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Possmann Pure Hard Apple Cider, Frankfurt, Germany – $4.25
- Possmann Pure Hard Black Currant Apple Cider, Frankfurt, Germany – $4.25
- Schöfferhofer Pink Grapefruit Hefeweizen – $4.00
- Cider Flight – $9.00
- Glühwein: House-made Hot Spiced Wine
- Specialty Riesling – $5.00
- Gluhwein – $8.50
The Cookie Nook Holiday Kitchen <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF ALL MENU ITEMS!
- Warm Apple Fritter with Cinnamon Ice Cream and Warm Caramel Sauce – $4.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Snowflake Sugar Cookie – $4.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Snickerdoodle Cookie: Sugar Cookie rolled in Cinnamon Sugar – $3.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Double Chocolate Peppermint Cookie – $3.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Gingersnap Cookie with Cream Cheese Icing and Cranberry Jam, $4.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Sachertorte: Chocolate Cake with Apricot Jam and Dark Chocolate Glaze – $4.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Decorated Gingerbread Cookie – $4.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Holiday Tree Sugar Cookie – $4.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Chocolate Chunk Cookie – $3.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Brew Hub Pumpkin Spice Dunkelweiss, Lakeland, Florida – $4.25
- Playalinda Brewing Company Sparkling Christmas Coffee Blonde, Titusville, Florida – $4.25
- Central 28 Beer Company Joy From the World Holiday Dubble, DeBary, Florida – $4.25
- Cranberry Sprite Punch with Pear Vodka – $9.00
- Holiday Beer Flight – $9.00
- Specialty Red Wine – $6.00
- Specialty White Wine – $6.00
- Florida Orange Groves Sparkling Cranberry Wine – $6.00
- Nestlé Chocolate Delights Hot Cocoa with Crème de Menthe – $8.00
- Nestlé Chocolate Delights Hot Cocoa (non-alcoholic) – $3.00
Feast of the Three Kings <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF ALL MENU ITEMS!
- Sofrito-marinated Beef with Sweet Plantains and Olives
- Queso Fresco-stuffed Arepa Topped with Shrimp, Crushed Avocado Aji and Tomato Sauce
- Arepas topped with Melted Queso Fresco
Hokkaido Holiday Kitchen <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF ALL MENU ITEMS!
- New Year Celebration Soba: Buckwheat Soba Noodle with Spinach in Hot Soup with Shrimp Tempura or Chicken – $6.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Cinnamon Mochi Cake: Cinnamon and Coconut Cake – $4.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Strawberry Nigori Sake Cocktail: Semi-sweet Puréed Sake with Puréed Strawberry – $7.00
- Iced Strawberry Milk: Strawberry Milk with Japanese Calpico Yogurt (non-alcoholic) – $5.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Sapporo Lager – $4.25
Holiday Sweets and Treats <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF ALL MENU ITEMS!
- Peppermint Sundae made with chocolate ice cream, whipped cream, and peppermint candy – $4.99, DDP Snack Eligible
- All-Beef Hot Dog – $8.49
- Shipyard Candy Cane Coffee Porter, Clearwater, FL – $4.25
- Frozen S’Mores with Dutch Caramel Van Gogh Vodka – $10.00
- Nestlé Chocolate Delights Hot Cocoa with Assorted Cordials – $9.00
- Nestlé Chocolate Delights Hot Cocoa (non-alcoholic) – $3.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Frozen S’Mores (non-alcoholic) – $4.50, DDP Snack Eligible
Las Posadas Holiday Kitchen <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF ALL MENU ITEMS!
- Tostada de Tinga: Crispy Corn Tortilla smothered with Black Beans, topped with Chipotle Chicken and garnished with Crema Mexicana, Queso Fresco, Avocado and Tomatillo Sauce – $5.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Tamal de Chilorio: Slow-roasted Pork Shoulder, marinated in Ancho Paste and stuffed in a Corn Masa. Served with Salsa tres Chile and garnished with Crema Mexicana and Queso Fresco – $6.25 DDP Snack Eligible
- Buñuelo Navideño: A thin round Fried Pastry, drizzled with Honey and dusted with Cinnamon and Brown Sugar – $3.95, DDP Snack Eligible
- Pomegranate Margarita on the Rocks – $11.75
- Frozen Kahlúa® Coffee Margarita – $10.75
- Horchata Margarita on the Rocks – $11.50
- Dos Equis Lager with a Kahlúa® Floater – $4.75
Shanghai Holiday Kitchen <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF ALL MENU ITEMS!
- Mongolian Beef Bao Bun and a Fortune Cookie – $6.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Celebration Barbeque Pork Rice Bowl and a Fortune Cookie – $6.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Pork and Vegetable Egg Rolls – $4.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Mango Wine – $5.00
- Tsingtao Lager – $3.50
Taste Track <– NEW for 2018!
- Croissant Donuts
Tuscany Holiday Kitchen <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF ALL MENU ITEMS!
- Fusilli di Gragnano alla Carbonara: Fusilli Pasta in a Creamy Parmesan Sauce with Pancetta and Onions – $7.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Cotechino con Lenticchie: Fresh Italian Salami sliced with Lentils – $7.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Crespelle di Mele: Cinnamon Apple Fritters and a Vanilla Sauce Drizzled with Chocolate Caramel Sauce – $7.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Panettone alla Milanese: Warm Italian Fruit Cake with Vanilla Sauce and Cherry Syrup – $8.00 DDP Snack Eligible
- Panettone Mignon: Miniature traditional Italian Christmas Fruit Cake – $7.00 DDP Snack Eligible
Tarabaki Holiday Kitchen <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF ALL MENU ITEMS!
- Grilled Lamb Kefta and Grapes with Julienne of Euro Cucumber, Red Pepper, Pickled Pearl Onions, Harissa and Cilantro Dressing – $7.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Confit of Chermoula Chicken Drum with Cinnamon Granny Smith Apple, Toasted Almonds, Brussels Sprouts and Pinot Noir Syrup – $7.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Triangle Honey Briwat with Almond Paste, Rose Water and Toasted Sesame Seeds – $4.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- The Andalusian “Poinsettia” Cocktail: Sparkling Wine, Orange Liqueur and Cranberry Juice topped with Orange Blossom Water – $8.00
- Walnut Spiced Coffee with Walnut Liqueur, topped with Cinnamon and Whipped Cream – $7.00
- Casa Beer – $4.00
Yukon Holiday Kitchen <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF ALL MENU ITEMS!
- Seared Salmon with Crown Royal® Whisky Glaze, Parsnip Silk, Apple Chutney and Hazelnut Croquant – $5.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Traditional French Canadian Tourtiere with Canadian Ketchup – $5.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Maple Bûche de Noël: Maple Mousse rolled in Gingerbread Chiffon Cake with Cranberry Sauce and Pecan Crumble – $4.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Chateau de Charmes Riesling Icewine – $6.00
- Neige Apple Ice Wine – $5.50
- Red Stone Cabernet Franc Ice Wine – $8.75
- Icewine Flight – $6.50
- Fielding Estate Pinot Grigio – $4.75
- Fielding Estate Red Conception – $7.00
- Frozen Coffee with Tap 357 Whisky – $10.00
- Unibroue Éphémère Elderberry – $4.25
MORE Festival of the Holidays Food Offerings <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF ALL MENU ITEMS!
There’s more than just food at the Holiday Kitchens in store!
Canada Popcorn Cart
- Pecan Maple Bark — $8.50
- Chilled Maple Café: Joffrey’s “Le Cellier Blend” Coffee with Brown Jug Maple Bourbon Cream Liqueur and topped with Whipped Cream and Maple Sugar — $9.50
Fife & Drum Tavern
- Holiday Apple Pie Sundae with Soft-Serve Ice Cream, Caramel Sauce and Crunchy Streusel Topping — $4.99, DDP Snack Eligible
- Brew Hub Pumpkin Spice Dunkleweiss, Lakeland, FL – $8.25
Fountain View Cafe
Mickey Santa Hat Cupcake
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company at Future World East
- Warm Glow: Kahlúa Coffee Liqueur blended with Sweet Cinnamon Syrup and Steamed Light Cream topped with Whipped Cream — $9.49
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company in the Canada Pavilion
- Gingerbread Chai: Hot, Creamy Spiced Chai Tea flavored with Gingerbread Syrup and Baileys Irish Cream and topped with Whipped Cream — $9.49
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company at Showcase Plaza
- Crazy Elf: RumChata® Cream Liqueur and Fireball Cinnamon Whisky topped with Steamed Light Cream and Whipped Cream — $9.49
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company in the American Adventure Pavilion
- Arctic Kiss Hot Chocolate: A Decadent Blend of Chocolate Sauce, Peppermint Syrup and Baileys® Irish Cream blended with Steamed Light Cream and topped with Whipped Cream — $9.49
Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe
- Traditional Holiday Rice Cream — $3.49
Refreshment Cool Post
- Warm Caramel-Stuffed Salted Pretzel with Soft-Serve Ice Cream and Chocolate Sauce – $6.49
- Hot Cocoa with Amarula Cream Liqueur – $8.50
- Shipyard Eggnog White Porter, Clearwater, FL – $8.00
- Mickey Ornament Stein – $12.50 with beverage; $8.00 without
- Chocolate Peppermint Glazed Croissant Donut — $6.49, DDP Snack Credit Eligible
- Godiva Hot Cocoa: Hot Cocoa with Godiva Liqueur — $10.00
The Tea Caddy
- Twinings Iced Christmas Toddy: Twinings Iced Christmas Tea with Honey and Drambuie — $10.00
- Twinings Iced Christmas Toddy: Twinings Iced Christmas Tea with Honey (non-alcoholic) — $4.25
UK Beer Cart
- TG Lee Eggnog with Irish Whiskey — $9.00
- TG Lee Eggnog (non-alcoholic)
More About the Festival of the Holidays Booths
Set up around Epcot’s World Showcase, individual kiosks offer dishes and drinks that commemorate all of the diverse ways that we celebrate the Christmas and Winter Holidays all over the globe and give guests the chance to try delicacies from around the world.
While the Epcot Food and Wine Festival focuses on tapas-style dishes within the $3-8 range, the Festival of the Holidays serves up several meal-sized options in addition to snack sizes. Click on the individual booth pages to see pictures of the menu for that booth and pricing for each item.