This year’s menu focuses on savory items, but keep an eye out for the Chinese Cotton Candy on your visit, too!
2019 Lotus House Menu
- Szechuan Spicy Red-braised Beef Shank over Rice — $8.00, DDP snack credit eligible
- House-made Crab and Cheese Wontons — $6.00, DDP snack credit eligible
- Vegetable Spring Rolls (V) (KA) — $4.50, DDP snack credit eligible
- “Panda” Bubble Tea: Classic Milk Tea with Black and White Bobas (non-alcoholic) — $6.95, DDP snack credit eligible
- Jasmine Draft Beer — $5.00
- Pirates of the China Sea: Dark Rum, Peach Syrup and Piña Colada Mix — $9.25
- Kung Fu Punch: Vodka, Triple Sec, Mango Syrup and Orange Juice — $10.00
- Plum Wine Cooler — $8.75
- (V) Vegetarian
- (KA) Kid Approved
2019 Lotus House Photos
Note: during your visit, you may also find a Cotton Candy Artist making Chinese Cotton Candy!
Return to the Main 2019 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Page