Desserts & Champagne: 2012 Epcot Food and Wine Festival
Don’t even try to walk by this booth! Desserts. Champagne. And a fantastic location along your World Showcase stroll. While the desserts seemed a tad small, the White Chocolate Macadamia Mousse was a show-stopper in 2011. Yum!
New in 2012: “Nesquick Froth,” a light, airy Nesquick smoothie. Choose from chocolate or strawberry!
- Yogurt Panna Cotta with Orange Cake, Raspberries and Pomegranate – $1.50, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Lemon Custard Verrine with Blueberry Compote – $1.50, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Dark Chocolate Mousse with Chili and Salted Caramel – $1.50, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Dessert Trio – $3.75, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Nesquick Frozen Chocolate Foam – $2.50
- Nesquick Frozen Strawberry Foam – $2.50
- Moët & Chandon Ice Impérial – $12.75
- Moët & Chandon Rosé Impérial – $12.00
- Moët & Chandon Nectar Impérial – $11.75
- Moët & Chandon Impérial – $10.50
Return to the main 2012 Epcot Food and Wine Festival International Marketplaces Page
Return to the main 2012 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Index Page