The Florida Local marketplace evoking an old-fashioned Florida feel will appear at the festival for the first time in 2012! Featuring regional flavors with fresh twists, the menu includes White Corn Arepa with Mangalitsa Pork and Sweet Corn, and Florida Shrimp Ceviche with Fire Roasted Veggies and Crispy Plantains.
Key Lime Wine from the Florida Orange Groves Winery as well as Florida Lager and Key West Southernmost Wheat from Florida Beer Company will quench thirsts!
- White Corn Arepa with Mangalitsa Pork Rilette and Zellwood Sweet Corn Salad – $4.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Florida Shrimp Ceviche with Fire Roasted Vegetables, Fried Plantains and Cilantro – $4.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Florida Beer Company Florida Lager – 6 oz: $3.00, 12 oz: $5.50, 22 oz: $12.00*
- Florida Beer Company Key West Southernmost Wheat – 6 oz: $3.00, 12 oz: $5.50, 22 oz: $12.00*
- Florida Orange Grove Key Limen – $2.75
- Florida Orange Grove Hurricane Class 5, Florida White Sangria – $3.25
Return to the main 2012 Epcot Food and Wine Festival International Marketplaces Page
Return to the main 2012 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Index Page