At the Germany Pavilion, a small Biergarten was added a couple of years ago. This popular hang-out between the Marketplace and the Brewer’s Collection has long lines ALL day. We recommend stopping here as soon as World Showcase opens at 11:00AM. Grab a bite to eat along the way!
Read our most recent Epcot Food and Wine Festival Germany Marketplace Review here!
2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Germany Booth Menu
- Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham and Cheese – $4.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Roast Bratwurst in a Pretzel Roll – $5.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce – $4.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Lebkuchenherz: Decorated Gingerbread Heart – $7.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Radeberger Zwickel Pilsner (Unfiltered) – $4.25
- Selbach Bernkasteler Kurfürstlay Riesling Kabinett, Mosel – $5.00
- Dr. Heyden Oppenheimer Sacträger Riesling Spätlese, Rheinhessen – $5.00
- Selbach Riesling Classic Dry, Mosel – $5.00
- Wine Flight Also Available – $6.50
2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Germany Booth Photos
Return to the Main 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Page