American classics served up hot & fresh right in the heart of Main Street USA! During lunch and dinner hours the Plaza Inn serves as a cafeteria-style eatery with rich Victoria atmosphere and plenty of indoor seating.
Service: Counter Service
Type of Food: American
Pot roast served with vegetables, mashed potatoes, gravy & a biscuit; Penne pasta; Plaza Inn Specialty Chicken (fried chicken) served with mashed potatoes, vegetables, & a buttermilk biscuit; house salad; Cobb salad; assorted desserts. Children have the choice of fried chicken or Penne pasta. A variety of soft drinks, hot cocoa, coffee, chocolate milk, apple juice, Power Ade, lemonade, and low-fat milk are also available.
- Plaza Inn has counter service offerings during lunch and dinner hours only.
Famous Dishes: Plaza Inn Specialty Chicken, Cobb Salad
Disney Food Blog Posts Mentioning Plaza Inn
- Top 10 Disneyland Fast Food Joints
- News! Valentine’s Day Menus and Treats at Disneyland
- Disney Strawberry Shortcake Desserts
- Disneyland Dining Options for “One More Disney Day” Event
- Best Disney Fried Chicken
- News! Valentine’s Day Menus at Disneyland Resort
- 2011 DFB Choice Award Winners!
- Dining in Disneyland Review: The Yule Log
- Review: Disneyland’s Plaza Inn (Fried Chicken!)
- 5 (New to Me) Disneyland Discoveries I Couldn’t Wait To Share
You Might also Like: Carnation Cafe