Too much happening to do individual posts on each! Just wanted to give you a run-down!
News and Reminders:
1. The Tomorrowland Terrace Cafe in the Magic Kingdom is open (and available for online booking) August 16, 23 and 30; and September 6, 13, 20 and 27. Click the link to book online and see sample menu items.
2. DVC members, Annual Passholders, and Tables in Wonderland members can now register in advance and at a discounted rate for 2009 Epcot Food and Wine Festival seminars and culinary demonstrations.
3. Epcot’s Mexico is scheduled to open its Cava del Tequila on August 28th (Friday!).
4. You can book the Magic Kingdom’s Diamond Horseshoe (temporary table-service location) from now through October 3rd. Click the link to book online.
5. 8/27 Update: The Wishes Dessert Party has been extended through November 1st, 2009!
1. I was on the phone with a Tables in Wonderland cast member who mentioned that the discounted Food and Wine Festival seminar registration rates would become available to the general public on Friday, August 28th. Rumor only, folks, but this would be great, as those of us who want to experience several of the seminars can save a bunch of cash!
James (Disneynorth) says
Did I miss something? What is the Tomorrowland Terrace Cafe? Where is it and how long has it been there?
James Chapman says
The Wishes Dessert Party is definitely happening till November 1…I just booked a reservation on Halloween night. Seating starts at 8:40 for the evenings fireworks! Price has increased to approximately $24 per adult. My limit for the evening will be $10 in dessert, the rest I’ll chalk up to seating. 🙂
Hi James! I felt the same way. When I called Disney to ask, they said that the Cafe and the Noodle Station are two different places. I imagine they’re in the same general location, however… Something tells me that the Cafe is further along the corridor toward Tomorrowland…