I couldn’t wait a minute longer to spill the beans!
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book is coming soon!
That’s right! We’ll soon be releasing an e-Book all about dining in Disney World and planning for your best possible vacation! We’re just a short time away from the e-Book’s release, but we want to make sure we’ve included everything you need. That’s where you can help!
What Do YOU Want To Know?
There’s a lot to be said about dining in Disney World — and we’re covering funnel cakes to fine dining! So we need your input to be sure we’re answering all of your questions about eating in the Happiest Place on Earth.
New to Disney World? If you’re new to Walt Disney World, tell us in the comments section below what questions you’d like to see answered in a dining guidebook about WDW. Is there anything stumping you during your planning? Are there topics you’d like to see covered in more depth?
WDW Veteran? If you’re a Walt Disney World veteran, tell us in the comments section below what topics you think should get some attention in a dining guidebook about WDW. What are your top dining tips that you think can greatly improve a WDW vacation?
I’m looking forward to hearing all of your thoughts!
Why We Wrote The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book
This all started with a few of my observations about dining in Walt Disney World over the past 20 years:
- Planning your WDW dining can be a daunting task. Disney World encompasses 42 square miles and hundreds of restaurants and dining locations. Hundreds! Add in that many of the popular restaurants are booked solid six months in advance, and figuring out where your family will eat on your vacation can be downright scary!
- Walt Disney World is expensive. A huge chunk of your vacation budget will go to food, and there’s no reason why you shouldn’t get the biggest bang for your buck.
- There’s no guidebook I’ve found that covers Disney World dining the way I’d like it to be covered. This e-Book has twice as much dining information and advice than any official Disney dining guidebook on the market.
- Dining in Disney can — and should — be an experience for your family. Disney World restaurants aren’t just restaurants. Disney food isn’t just food. Disney is the best at what they do for a reason.
Even if you’ve been to Walt Disney World hundreds of times, the imagineers, chefs, and cast members will always keep surprising you. You deserve to know what incredible dining opportunities and experiences are available to you, and new ones are being added all the time!
I receive Disney dining questions every day from the people I care about — readers, subscribers, fans, friends, and my own family! I wanted to create a resource that would answer not only the main questions like “What’s the Disney Dining Plan?” and “Do we need to make Advance Dining Reservations?” but also those little questions that you can never seem to find an answer for, no matter how many guidebooks you read or websites you search.
Based on those observations above, we wrote this e-Book both for first-timers in Walt Disney World as well as WDW veterans. It incorporates:
- A fast, easy, 5-step guide to planning your Walt Disney World dining: That’s right! Finish your dining planning in one day and take a weight off of your shoulders!
- Over 120 pages of information and color photographs that will help even those who visit often to have an incredible dining experience the next time they’re in Orlando.
- Money-Saving Advice: Like I said, I want you to get the biggest bang for your buck — find out how to have a great dining experience for less!
- Insider tips and expert advice that you won’t find in any other guidebook: We’re telling you everything we know to be sure you have the best Disney World vacation you’ve ever had.
There’s no substitution for finding everything you need in one place
— especially when it’s organized into an easy-to-use, fun-to-read resource! This guide is the culmination of hundreds of trips to Walt Disney World and hundreds of experiments aimed at finding the best food – and the best dining experiences – available.
Why is it an e-Book Instead of a Print Book?
For those who have never purchased, or read, an e-Book, here’s the scoop: this Guide will be distributed as an instantly downloadable PDF document. As soon as you purchase it online, it will pop up right on your computer — and you’ll be able to read it on your iPad or smartphone as well!
Here’s why we chose to do it this way instead of printing a book:
- Instant Access: You’ll get the information you need — over 120 Pages of Disney Dining Information and Full-Color Photographs — immediately after purchase. No waiting, no leaving your house, no shipping costs.
- Readable Anywhere, Anytime on your Smartphone or iPad — Don’t Lug a Book Around!: You can always read the e-Book on your computer, but it can also go with you anywhere without being a bulky, weighty addition to your day-bag. Access it via your smartphone or iPad right in the theme parks! And the clickable table-of-contents will get you to the page you need fast!
- Access to Resources and Links Right in the Text: No need to write down links or resources, then check them out later like you have to do with a print guidebook. On this downloadable PDF, you’ll be able to move quickly and easily to other sections in the text as well as click on links immediately. And, I don’t know about you, but being able to use those links without having to wait is a pretty big time saver for me — don’t wait for information you need now!
- It’s Always Up To Date: Releasing this as an e-Book means there’s virtually no time lost between our writing the book and your reading the book. Not having to wait for printing presses, type-setting, shipping, or new editions means that this information is current and up-to-date the moment you purchase it, no matter what!
I Can’t Wait To Hear What You’d Like To See In the Book!
Whether you’re brand new to Walt Disney World or a seasoned veteran, we want to know what you want to see in the ideal WDW dining guidebook. It’s our goal to have as comprehensive a guide as possible, and all of our heads together are much better than mine alone!
Post in the comments section below any questions, important topics, or dining tips you’d like to see addressed in The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining!
Have a Question About The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining?
If you have any questions about the book, feel free to ask them in the comments section below! We’ll be sure to answer any and all questions on Friday of this week!
Join our DFB Newsletter to be notified as soon as The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is available for purchase, and follow me on facebook and twitter for updates! Don’t forget to keep an eye on DFBGuide.com for details.