Can you feel the love in the air? Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and whether you have a “special someone” to share it with or not, it’s still a primo excuse to eat some chocolate!!!
Wishing all y’all a super week with a special chocolate-y something on Tuesday! (C’mon…treat yourself!)
Disney Food Blog News
Just a few quick news bites from the Disney Food Blog here!
- Coming Soon! The Disney Food Blog Mini-Guide to Epcot Snacks! 150 pages of our favorite snacks in Epcot!
- Coming Soon! The Disney Food Blog Podcast! We need your questions to populate our “reader questions” segment, so click here to learn how to send them in!
Disney Food News
Here’s the yummy deets from this week!
- Speaking of chocolate-y-ness, Disneyland has some delicious Valentine’s Day treats! Plus, don’t miss the Downtown Disney District’s special Valentine’s Day menus!
- Check out the latest foodie Vinylmations!
- This week, Magic Kingdom will begin serving new kids’ menu items at table service restaurants!
- Disneyland will open an Earl of Sandwich this summer!
- Disneyland’s La Brea Bakery is undergoing renovations before unveiling new menu items.
- Downtown Disney’s Portobello announces a Beer Dinner!
For more delicious food news, stop by our Disney Food News Pin Board, where Disney Food News is updated on a regular basis!
One of our favorite Disney food bloggers, Andy Jackson from Eating (and Drinking) Around the World, sent over news that the turkey leg graphic is now showing up on hats in Disney World!
On to the Round-Up
New Disney Books!
Just wanted to give a heads up that we’ll be sharing the news about a couple of great Disney books very soon! Check out the 2011 Earbook by Kevin Yee, and Walt and the Promise of Progress City by Sam Gennawey! If you’re a Disney book-a-holic, pick ’em up!
Disney History showcases a new book that will feature Disney’s poster art (speaking of books!). Check out the Casey’s Corner poster!
Exploring WDW shares the latest menu from the Anandapur Tea Company showing that the Disney Dining Plan is now accepted at this Animal Kingdom location.
Disney Tourist Blog reviews Disneyland’s Village Haus restaurant.
Main Street Gazette visits the Grand Floridian Cafe to sample the unique Grand Sandwich.
DisneyParks Blog highlights fave vegetarian options found at quick-service locations at the Disneyland Resort.
Beers and Ears has created an Iphone App to help you zero in on your favorite brews while in Walt Disney World.