Who’s gearing up for Valentine’s Day? Disney, that’s who!
If you’re planning to be in the parks this week, you’ll find plenty of decorated treats and eats celebrating the holiday. And Disney World and Disneyland are both offering some great specialty romantic dinners!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Disney Dining News
In the news this week…
- Get awesome Phineas and Ferb gear with your healthier-for-them kids’ meals at Subway restaurants
- We’ve got the FULL 2013 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival menu for the new marketplaces in Walt Disney World!
- Check out the brand new Hurricane Hanna’s Waterside Bar and Grill at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort.
- Check out the Lucky Fortune Cookery in Disney California Adventure, and some awesome menu items for Disneyland’s Lunar New Year celebration!
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day with True Love Week, Disney’s latest Limited Time Magic celebration!
- February Tables in Wonderland Events now available for booking in Walt Disney World!
- First pictures and review of Raglan Road’s homage to Irish Sunday lunch — Host the Roast
- Enjoy the perfect Mommy/Daughter Disney day at Waldorf Astoria Orlando’s Royal Tea!
We’ve got additional food news, including restaurant closures, Mardi Gras at Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen in Downtown Disney Anaheim, and LOTS more, on our Disney Food News Pin Board! Head over and check it out!
DFB Reader Finds
Our Facebook Friend Lynda shared this photo of specialty Mardi Gras cupcakes from the French Market Restaurant in Disneyland. “Both Mardi Gras cupcakes were great. Front cupcake is Red Velvet. Back cupcake is Chocolate Raspberry. Break open the chocolate dome and you have a nice surprise of chocolate mousse.”
And here’s an awesome Star Wars Valentine’s Yoda Gift from Target sent to us by Reader Jon.
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2013
This week we celebrated the grand launch of The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2013 e-Book! This valuable resource is fully updated for 2013 visits, and is now available for purchase and download to help you make the most of your dining opportunities while in Disney World.
The fully updated DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2013 e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 400 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite things — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
It’s guaranteed to help you navigate your way to delicious dining on your next vacation! And if you’re ready to get yours now, head on over to DFBGuide.com to pick it up!!
For our Grand Launch Sale, use code: 2013 to get a $4 discount for a limited time!
If you purchased the 2012 Guide and would like to purchase the 2013 Guide, we’ve got a special discount for repeat purchasers. Email me here to get a limited-time, one-use, exclusive discount code to purchase the 2013 Guide at a $6 discount. Please include the email address you used to purchase the 2012 Guide in the body of your email.
For more detailed information and screen shots from the e-Book, head over to DFBGuide.com! With a 100% money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
Want even more savings?! We’ve bundled three of our most popular guides into one discounted price! Our DFB Guide & Snacks Bundle offers:
- The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2013, PLUS
- The DFB Mini-Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks, AND
- The DFB Mini-Guide to Epcot Snacks
All three are being sold together for the first time –and for a massively discounted price. Just $29.95 instead of the regular price of nearly $42.00.
On to the Round-Up
Walt Disney World for Grown Ups
goes to Epcot’s Via Napoli for Aqua Fresca.
Yesterland takes a look at the history of the Corn Dog Castle in Disney California Adventure.
AllEars shares an unexpected imagineering marvel at Be Our Guest restaurant in the Magic Kingdom.
DisneyCaribbeanBeach.com shares the new menu from Shutters at this tropical Disney World resort!
Designing Disney tours Pizzeria Bella Notte restaurant at Disneyland Paris.
Running at Disney enjoys breakfast at the BoardWalk Inn’s Kouzzina, including allergen-free waffles!
Main Street Gazette stops by the new Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles in Epcot’s France pavilion.
Orange County Register reports on Disney California Adventure’s Lunar New Year treat — Boudin sourdough loaf in the shape of a snake.