Happy Princess Half-Marathon Weekend!! We had a great time in Disney World last week, and we’ve got TONS of awesome new finds to share with you over the next few weeks! Stay tuned!!
One fun find was this new design on Disney Parks paper products, like popcorn boxes, plates, cups, and more. The red design is out, and this new yellow-with-silhouettes design is in! Whaddya think?? This design will be the same across Disney World and Disneyland.
Disney Dining News
Now here’s a bit more Disney Dining news for ya!
- Check out the newest updates to the 2013 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival menu! Plus, see some of the booths that have already popped up around the World Showcase!
- Disney announces Joffrey’s Coffee as their official coffee brand in parks, resorts, and DVC. See ya later, Nescafe!
- Maurice’s Treats opens in Disneyland’s Fantasy Faire on March 12th! Find out what will be available here!
- Check out two new Disney cupcakes — the pineapple cream cheese cupcake and the Birthday Cake Cupcake — at Disney’s Contempo Cafe in Disney World!
- Tables in Wonderland announced The Great Movie Ride Dinner.
We’ve got additional food news, including restaurant closures and LOTS more, on our Disney Food News Pin Board! Head over and check it out!
Great Deal on DFB Guide + Snacks Bundle!
Here’s my favorite deal ever on our DFB Disney Dining Guide Books: Three awesome e-Books bundled for over 30% off! Limited time only…
Our DFB Guide & Snacks Bundle offers:
- The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2013, PLUS
- The DFB Mini-Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks, AND
- The DFB Mini-Guide to Epcot Snacks
All three are being sold together for the first time — and for a massively discounted price. Just $29.95 instead of the regular price of nearly $42.00.
Our Snack Guides vibrantly display and review over 250 Disney World snacks (!!), but also showcase some our favorite under-the-radar treats and eats in the parks. Get your DFB Guide & Snacks Bundle — including the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2013, the DFB Guide to Epcot Snacks, and the DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks — for over 30% off here.
DFB Reader Finds!
Susan emailed us this beautifully dressed Mickey Waffle from the All-Star Movies Resort.
On to the Round-Up!
features a fun Mickey and Friends Popcorn Tin!
Changing Latitudes drinks around the world in Epcot!
Cake Wrecks features cool Mickey Wazowski and Yoda cakes in their Sunday Sweets post!
Disney Hipsters share the experience of being “Celebrities of the Day” at Hollywood Brown Derby!
Main Street Gazette heads to Min and Bill’s Dockside Diner for sausage in a pretzel roll! Yum.
Disney by Mark reviews lunch at ‘Ama ‘Ama at Disney’s Aulani resort in Hawaii.
Disney Parks Blog shares Top Ten Wedding Cakes made by the pastry chefs for Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings.