It’s our mission to make sure that every visit you make to Walt Disney World is as delicious as possible. And that goes double for the most wonderful time of the year — the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
So as we count down to the Festival, we’re celebrating with a month of savings!
Start Planning For Your Visit Today with the DFB Guide to the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival e-Book!
This week, we have two brand new deals for you!
DFB Guide to the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival
Of course, there’s no way that we can kick off a Countdown to the Festival without special savings on the book that WILL help you have your best Disney World visit ever.
To start the celebration, we’re offering the DFB Guide to the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival for $3 off! Just use code COUNTDOWN at checkout to save big on this important DFB Guide!
With more than 240 pages and tons of bonus items, it’s jam-packed with the information that you need to make the most of your festival days! Learn all about the DFB Guide to the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival here!
This fan-favorite guide includes customized bonus items that surpass any other Food & Wine Festival coverage that’s out there. These include:
- A full, daily schedule of events for every day of the festival — this is the only place you’ll find this schedule anywhere!
- A printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist that you can use to plan, and easily bring with you to the festival
- Themed World Showcase booth crawls, including “Fun Eats for the Kids,” the “Carnivore Crawl,” the “Continent Crawl,” and so many more!
- Food and Wine Festival customized Touring Strategies for One Day visits, Budget-Conscious visits, and even one to celebrate the TV Show The Chew!
- A chapter dedicated to all “New for 2015” events, menu items, booths, and more
- Full food, wine, beer, winery, cocktail, and chef indexes, including dates and locations of where you can find your favorites
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipes
- Top tips on how to use MyMagic+ and the Disney Dining Plan at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- And so much more!
Veterans and guests who are new to the festival alike will appreciate knowing what they are getting before spending time and vacation dollars. Whether you want to sample wine, enjoy a craft beer, taste test an exotic dish, or find the best dessert, the DFB Guide to the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival will help you discover the strategy that is exactly right for you.
The DFB Everything Bundle
But for those of you who want to be prepared for EVERYTHING at Disney World, we’re also offering our most popular Bundle, the DFB Everything Bundle, for a special savings as well!
This bundle packs in all of our e-Books, including the Guide that started it all — the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2015 edition. And during this special sale, you can get $4 off the already low price when you enter code SAVINGS.
This Bundle is priced at a huge discount already — over 40% — offering a great deal to anyone headed to Walt Disney World. But with our extra $4 off this week, you get an even better deal! Learn more about the DFB Everything Bundle here!
Convenient and Portable!
As always, we’ve made all of these e-Book guides instantly downloadable for your convenience, and they are easy to install on all of your mobile devices. Take them with you into the parks to get easy access to all the info you need, when you need it, without carrying along a bulky guidebook!
So take advantage of these great deals this week, and stay tuned next week to see what other great discounts we introduce as we Countdown to the Festival!
Remember, with a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose! 🙂