Merry Christmas from DFB! We hope you had a wonderful holiday! We’ve wrapped us this week’s food posts with a pretty bow and delivered it to you with some extra holiday cheer!
There is still time to enjoy Holidays Around the World at Epcot and we recently had a chance to check out all the food! We have all the booth menus and food pictures for you!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have a first look at the culinary treats coming to the Epcot Festival of the Arts.
- Dining packages for the Main Street Electrical Parade at Disneyland are now available for booking.
- Check out what’s new at Disney World!
- The Colossal Cinnamon Roll at Disney’s Animal Kingdom is #OnTheList this week!
- We reviewed the ice cream flights and hard floats at Ample Hills Creamery!
- We checked out the Toothsome Chocolate Emporium and Savory Feast Kitchen at Universal Orlando’s CityWalk.
- Check out our newest YouTube video: The Main Street Confectionery at the Magic Kingdom.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
This week’s #OnTheList item was the Colossal Cinnamon Roll from Disney’s Animal Kingdom. DFB reader Jonathan Bailey recently had a chance to enjoy the cinnamon roll and declares it was “amazing!”
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
Deal of the Week: 20% Off the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2017 with code SAVE2017!
Now is the perfect time to order the 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining! This valuable resource is fully updated for 2017 Disney vacations, and is now available for purchase and download to help you make the most of your dining plans while in Disney World.
Just use code SAVE2017 at checkout!
The 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is chock full of tons of great features to ensure you have your best Disney trip, every time. These include:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
We put tons of time, effort, and research into ensuring that we share with you the most relevant, up to date Disney Food Information that’s available. We do this so that you can plan your own Disney visit with confidence, and have the trip of a lifetime, every time.
We’d love to share our best tips with you! And remember, because the guide is an e-Book, it’s super easy to download it to all of your mobile devices and take it right into the parks with you!
Order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2017 Edition, and receive 20% off with code SAVE2017. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get the latest version of our most popular Guide! And don’t forget to check out our Money-Saving Bundles — More Stuff for Less Dough!
On to the Round-Up!
found this must-have Mickey Mouse Waffle Iron.
WDW for Grownups shared their Top 5 Bars and Lounges for 2016.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for Beef Tamales from Epcot’s Holidays Around the World.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Mickey Mouse Chocolate Cookies.
OMGiri shared a fun ‘Moana’-inspired Bento Box!
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!