Happy weekend! We’re back with another edition of our Disney Food Round-up for you today.
And the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is in full swing at Epcot! If you’re making plan to attend the Festival you should check out our Best of the Fest post and DFB Best of the Fest YouTube video!
And don’t forget, the 2017 Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic is October 27 and 28! We have all the details for you!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- See the spooky and fun HalloweenTime eats in Disneyland, and find our out thoughts!
- AJ is on the latest Passporter Mom Podcast talking about all things Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Check out our Disney FrankenFood creation – the Fried Banana Sundae!
- Disney World reopened on Tuesday, September 12 following Hurricane Irma.
- We checked out the cute Pumpkin Cupcake at the Magic Kingdom.
- We enjoyed another delicious meal at Epcot’s Via Napoli.
- We’re talking about CHEESE at Casey’s Corner in the Magic Kingdom!
- We reviewed the NEW Mickey Birthday Cake Scone at Disney World.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Review and the Worst Restaurants at Disney World.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: The WORST Restaurants in Disney World
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we list our Worst Restaurants in Disney World! Check it out below — and subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Save 20% off the DFB Guide to the 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival
Start your Epcot Food and Wine Festival planning now! The DFB Guide to the 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book is now available to order! N
This 250+-page guide to the Festival offers insider tips and advice as well as all of the details you need to know to plan your best Festival visit ever.
2017 is a big year as the Epcot Food and Wine Festival runs 75 full days from August 31 through November 13.
And The DFB Guide to the 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book features all the info you need to know about this year’s events, from what’s NEW, to brand new details and a FULL Daily Schedule of Events. This book is uniquely organized to make sure you have the best Food and Wine Festival, ever!
Your purchase includes several bonus items as well — including a full daily schedule of events at the Festival and a printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist to carry with you as you Eat around the World!
What’s In The DFB Guide to the 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book?
- Full Booth Menus with over 100 full color food photos featuring what menu items you can expect at the World Showcase booths this year.
- A full Schedule of Events for every single day of the festival. Don’t mess with scrolling websites and making calendars — we’ve got everything organized so you know exactly what’s happening on each calendar day! It’s the most in-depth coverage of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival ANYWHERE.
- A full chapter on what’s NEW at the festival, including a full list of new menu items at the booths!
- Discount details and information
- Fully updated FAQ section
- Plans and strategies for Kids at the Festival
- And MORE!
As always, we’ve made this guide instantly downloadable for your convenience, and easily installed on your mobile devices. It’s a PDF guide with 250+ pages of detailed information about the Festival as well as hundreds of photographs and customized bonus items to help you get the best experience possible.
This guide is guaranteed to help you better plan a rewarding Food & Wine Festival tour, or your money back!
Use code Chefs at check-out for a 20% discount.
Be sure to stay tuned to Disney Food Blog for all of the latest coverage about the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
DFB Reader Finds
We recently shared the new Wine Slushies at Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs (you really gotta try them!). DFB reader Katie Jane enjoyed a slush recently with the Amorette’s Signature Cake. She said it was a delicious combo – and it’s pretty too!
Here at the DFB we LOVE Cafe Orleans at Disneyland. This iconic restaurant is home to some amazing foods including Mickey Beignets and a favorite around here, the Monte Cristo. Our pal Chris Hogstad shared this photo with us recently with the caption “At Cafe Orleans with the good stuff!” Lucky guy!
On to the Round-Up!
has a new How-To Guide for Hosting a Disney Villains Party!
WDW for Grownups shared a review of the Best Friends Breakfast at ‘Ohana.
Disney Parks Blog shared some healthy snacking tips for back-to-school and beyond.
Star Wars shared a recipe for Rebel Alliance Chili-Lime Melon Pops.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!