Happy Sunday and happy December! We’re so excited that it’s officially the holiday season!
The Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure is happening too, and we have all the details, including all the booth menus and food photos!
And, it’s time to pre-order the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining! Use code WDW2018 at check-out to get 25% off the cover price and get the current edition for FREE immediately!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Steak WITHOUT Mac and Cheese on the menu at Mama Melrose’s!
- Check out the 2017 Gingerbread Display at Disney’s BoardWalk!
- Eat THIS at the Epcot Festival of the Holidays!
- Check out the menus for the Holiday Kitchens at the Epcot Festival of the Holidays.
- The Epcot Festival of the Arts menus are here!
- We checked out the Donut Nuggets at D-Luxe Burger in Disney Springs.
- Spy Glass Grille opening at Disney’s Caribbean Beach in early 2018!
- Amorette’s Patisserie has a gingerbread display and seasonal wine slushies!
- The Holiday Elephant Tiki Mug arrived at Trader Sam’s in Disneyland this week.
- Check out what’s new at Animal Kingdom and the All-Star Resorts!
- Breakfast with Santa is coming to T-Rex Cafe in Disney Springs!
- New DFB YouTube videos: What I Wish I’d Known Before Going to Disney World, All the Mac and Cheese in Disney World, and Everything You Must Know about Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: What I Wish I’d Known Before Going to Disney World
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing What I Wish I’d Known Before Going to Disney World! Check it out below — and subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Pre-Order the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining
It’s time to pre-order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2018 e-book!
Pre-Order the 2018 Guide today with code WDW2018 to get this special deal!!
1. 25% OFF your pre-order purchase! And…
2. The updated 2017 2nd Edition of the Guide immediately for FREE. Just use code WDW2018 at checkout! (We’ll send the 2018 Edition directly to your inbox as soon as it’s published after the New Year.)
Just like all DFB pre-order deals — when you pre-order your DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book, 2018 Edition today for 25% off the cover price, you’ll also get our 2017 Edition immediately for FREE, so you can start planning TODAY!
With over 600 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2018 Edition is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
We put a ton of time and effort (and research) into ensuring that we are sharing with you the most relevant, up to date Disney Food Information that’s available. We do this so that you can plan your own Disney visit with confidence, and have the trip of a lifetime, every time.
You can pre-order your copy today for 25% off the cover price and get the 2017 2nd Edition immediately for FREE!! Just use code WDW2018! The 2018 Edition will be emailed to you as soon as it’s published in early 2018.
DFB Reader Finds
We love the Best Friend’s Character Breakfast at ‘Ohana in Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort. DFB reader Johnny Deluxe had a chance to enjoy the family style breakfast recently! Looks delicious (and perfect plating, Johnny!)
On to the Round-Up!
shared tips on How to Add Disney to Your Home for the holidays!
WDW for Grownups shared how to add some Disney style to your New Year’s Eve party.
Disney Parks Blog shared how to make a Coco-themed Bento box.
Disney Family shared a recipe for it’s a small world holiday cookies.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!