Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is ON! We have FULL MENUS for the Epcot Flower and Garden FESTIVAL plus Photos of EVERY FOOD ITEM and most beverages!
And, Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have a sneak peek of the Lamplight Lounge coming to Pixar Pier!
- Pixar Fest Eats: We checked out the three-course menu at Cafe Orleans in Disneyland and the Habanero Meaball Cone at Cozy Cone!
- The house-made S’mores have returned to The Ganachery in Disney Springs.
- Check out all the spots for Mother’s Day Brunch at Disney World!
- Find out what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- We reviewed Teppan Edo in Epcot’s Japan Pavilion!
- Check out the latest news about Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- The new DisneyStyle Store is coming to Disney Springs soon!
- The Adorable Snowman is now open at Disney California Adventure!
- Check out the new Tiramisu Popsicle in Epcot’s Italy Pavilion.
- There’s a secret menu at D-Luxe Burger in Disney Springs!
- Check out the best Disney Dining Plan quick service restaurants for 2018.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Best Attractions with Low Waits in Epcot, How to Master the Disney Dining Plan, and !
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: How to Master the Disney Dining Plan
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video – How to Master the Disney Dining Plan! Check it out — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: 25% off the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2018
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2018 is here and we’re celebrating with 25% off the cover price with promo code WDW2018.
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2018 Edition is full of need-to-know details, tools, and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- An in-depth analysis of the Disney Dining Plan and whether it’s right for YOU.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
With over 650 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started planning your next Disney World vacation!
Here’s Just Some Of What We’ve Updated In the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book:
- Fully updated prices and restaurant info for 2018 visitors
- Updated details about available discounts and deals at Disney World restaurants
- DFB’s own 2018 recommendations for everything from table service to counter service to snacks and more
- Over 600 pages of updated Disney Dining advice, details, and information
- Disney Dining Plan Analysis — Is it right for your family? Can you really save money?
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- Updated reviews of all Disney World restaurants, kiosks, bars, and lounges including all new eateries
- An updated chapter focused on one of the most popular Disney dining topics: Snacks in the theme parks and resorts
- A comprehensive section of What’s NEW in Disney Food, including new restaurants, new menus, restaurant closures, and more
- Updated information about the My Magic+ Planning System that Disney rolled out in 2013, and how it may affect your 2018 Disney plans
- Changes coming to Disney World in 2018 and 2019!
As you can see, this is a labor of love and we put a ton of time and effort (and research) into ensuring that we are sharing with you the most relevant, up to date Disney Food Information that’s available. We do this so that you can plan your own Disney visit with confidence, and have the trip of a lifetime, every time.
And right now you can save 25% off the cover price with promo code WDW2018!
DFB Reader Finds
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
On to the Round-Up!
shared the must-have Finding Nemo Wine Glass!
WDW for Grownups shared their review of The Polite Pig in Disney Springs.
Disney Parks Blog shared recipe for Peanut Butter Blondie Bars from Disney Cruise Line.
Disney Family shared a recipe for a Tangled-themed Mother’s Day Cake.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!