Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Booking is NOW OPEN for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Cheeseburger Spring Rolls are back at the Magic Kingdom!
- We checked out TWO new special effects drinks at the Magic Kingdom.
- Sign up for the DFB Newsletter to get all the Epcot Food and Wine Festival news FIRST!
- Candlelight Processional narrators announced! Plus booking starts next week for dining packages
- We reviewed Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante at Disney Springs!
- Check out this new, must-have Darth Vader Stein at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- We’re talking about how NOT to waste your money on a bad Disney vacation!
- We checked out new Pixar Fest eats at Cozy Cone Motel at Disney California Adventure!
- A new booth and menu item was announced for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Ghirardelli is serving up a new Incredibles Sundae on both coasts.
- Check out the new seasonal Super Triple Burger at D-Luxe Burger in Disney Springs.
- There’s a NEW Peter Pan Float at the Magic Kingdom!
- We reviewed Rose & Crown Pub and Restaurant in Epcot’s United Kingdom Pavilion.
- Check out the five things you HAVE to eat at Toy Story Land.
- New Haunted Mansion Starbucks mugs are selling out at Disneyland.
- We have a first look and review of Terralina Crafted Italian in Disney Springs.
- Mickey Beignets are now available at Disney World.
- A new milkshake might be debuting at the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- New DFB YouTube videos: 21 More Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do at Disney World, 5 Brand New Disney Desserts You Need to Try, and Must-Eat Disney World Snacks for Cheese Lovers.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: 21 More Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do at Disney World
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — 21 More Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do at Disney World! Check it out — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Don’t WASTE Your Money on a Bad Disney Vacation! 40% off EVERYTHING at the DFB Store
There’s a universal truth when it comes to planning a Walt Disney World vacation — it’s gonna cost you A LOT of money. Here at DFB we want your hard-earned money to be spent on a great Disney vacation — and that means you need the right tools to help you plan!
Planning is KEY when it comes to your Disney vacation! And with a 180 day dining booking window and 60 day FastPass+ booking window, it’s NEVER too early to start planning!
Our DFB Guides are the BEST planning tool for your Disney trip and they’re also MUST reads for anyone heading to the Disney parks this year! And right now, they’re ALL on sale!
EVERYTHING at the DFB Store is on sale right now for 40% off with promo code 40SALE
Whether you’re planning a summertime visit to Toy Story Land (and beyond!) or a fall vacation for the 2108 Epcot Food and Wine Festival, or family trip to celebrate the Holiday season, we have a DFB Guide for you!
Our sale includes all of the DFB Guides that you’ve come to know, love, and trust to bring you the very best, most up to date, and most relevant coverage of Disney Food available anywhere! Check out our customer reviews page to see how other Disney fans like you feel about our guides!
BUNDLES Mean BIG Savings!
Without a doubt, Bundling is the BEST deal at the DFB Store!
We bundle our DFB Guides together for savings off of the cover prices of more than 30%. So when you purchase any of our Bundles today, you’ll receive them for an additional 40% off — a total steal! We’re all about helping you SAVE MONEY and plan the most incredible Disney World vacation!
Whatever you’re looking for — just Snack Guides, the DFB Guide + Snacks, or Everything — we have just the right bundle for you. We also have a Food & Wine Bundle and a Holiday Bundle to help plan your Food and Wine visit or your holiday vacation later this fall!
So don’t miss your chance to save time and money planning your next Disney World trip with our complete line of DFB Guides! Just enter promo code 40SALE at check out and save 40% off of your entire order.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed (love it or get your money back!) on ALL of our DFB Guides!
DFB Reader Finds
We were SO excited to see that the Cheeseburger Spring Rolls have returned to the Magic Kingdom! DFB reader ©THEDIZWAH shared in our excitement when he tweeted this photo to us with the the caption: “Had them today!!!! Yum yum Cheeseburger Goodness!”
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this super cute Mickey Mouse Drink Growler.
WDW for Grownups shared their Snack Hacks for Disney World.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for a Chocolate Fudge Brownie Shake from the Disney Fantasy.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Mickey Mouse Fruit Popsicles.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!