OK, this is…adorable, tbh. We couldn’t be more excited to tell you guys about the new Fish and Chips merch we just spotted in Epcot! That’s right, dearies! We said FISH and CHIPS!!!
This year marks your last chance to see Epcot’s current nighttime spectacular, IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth. The show will end its run before the end of the summer of 2019 to make way for a brand new spectacular.
And now, a new Dining Package will soon be open for booking offering a meal with seating on the patio of The Rose & Crown Pub and Dining Room in Epcot’s UK Pavilion from which to enjoy a fantastic view of IllumiNations along with a prix fixe menu of Rose & Crown favorites AND unlimited alcoholic (for guests 21 and over) and non-alcoholic beverages! [Read more…]
Today we’re bringing you a guest review from our DFB pal Jennifer Elliott, who attended the new Rose & Crown Tea Experience in Epcot’s World Showcase! This weekend, I had the privilege to attend The Rose & Crown’s brand new Tea Experience. It began promptly at 9:45 am, so make sure to allow plenty of time to walk to the United Kingdom Pavilion.
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Booking is NOW OPEN for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Cheeseburger Spring Rolls are back at the Magic Kingdom!
- We checked out TWO new special effects drinks at the Magic Kingdom.
- Sign up for the DFB Newsletter to get all the Epcot Food and Wine Festival news FIRST!
- Candlelight Processional narrators announced! Plus booking starts next week for dining packages
- We reviewed Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante at Disney Springs!
- Check out this new, must-have Darth Vader Stein at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- We’re talking about how NOT to waste your money on a bad Disney vacation!
- We checked out new Pixar Fest eats at Cozy Cone Motel at Disney California Adventure!
- A new booth and menu item was announced for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Ghirardelli is serving up a new Incredibles Sundae on both coasts.
- Check out the new seasonal Super Triple Burger at D-Luxe Burger in Disney Springs.
- There’s a NEW Peter Pan Float at the Magic Kingdom!
- We reviewed Rose & Crown Pub and Restaurant in Epcot’s United Kingdom Pavilion.
- Check out the five things you HAVE to eat at Toy Story Land.
- New Haunted Mansion Starbucks mugs are selling out at Disneyland.
- We have a first look and review of Terralina Crafted Italian in Disney Springs.
- Mickey Beignets are now available at Disney World.
- A new milkshake might be debuting at the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- New DFB YouTube videos: 21 More Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do at Disney World, 5 Brand New Disney Desserts You Need to Try, and Must-Eat Disney World Snacks for Cheese Lovers.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: 21 More Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do at Disney World [Read more…]
is a favorite of many Walt Disney World guests — and it’s easy to see why.
The charm of this table service restaurant is apparent from the curb, as the facades of the United Kingdom in Epcot’s World Showcase blend from one architectural era to the next. And inside the doors? The charm continues.
But all the charm in the world doesn’t mean a thing if the food isn’t good — and here, it’s good. Almost across the board, we’ve enjoyed our visits to Rose & Crown, no matter whether we dined in the Dining Room or in the Rose & Crown Pub that’s adjacent to the restaurant proper.
On our last visit, we tried a Battered Bangers and Mash dish in the pub, but on this most recent visit, we were in the mood for the Dining Room — and those entrees!
Rose & Crown impresses from the jump, with the exteriors heavy and classic. We love the dark green window casings of the Rose & Crown Pub.
Hello, friends! We’re back with another DFB Video today, and we’re taking you on a Food Tour of Epcot’s United Kingdom Pavilion!
The United Kingdom is packed with so much more than just Fish & Chips as far as food options (although I do enjoy a stop at Yorkshire County Fish Shop, too!). Not only are there fun finds — even beyond Twinings Tea — at The Tea Caddy, but there is also some great pub grub to enjoy along with your pint… or pints 😉 . And did you know you can catch the IllumiNations fireworks from a great dining spot in the UK Pavilion? Check it all out in our latest DFB Video! [Read more…]
It’s our very first Trip Around the World of 2017 to check out What’s New!!
And things have sure started out with a bang, especially at… [Read more…]
Ready for some beer that doesn’t really seem like beer but is still super awesome? Let’s go to Epcot!
Rose and Crown Beer Stand
When you’re wandering around this great-for-food-and-beverage-lovers park, you never know what you’re going to come upon. There’s that great value — and surprisingly hidden — Epcot wine walk, the sweet deal of the cheese plate and wine flight at Weinkeller, that killer cronut, and probably lots more that you might never have known about.
One of my favorite not-so-hidden gems here is the Rose and Crown Beer Stand. I say not-so-hidden because there are several times during the day when you will likely have to change your walking path in order to swerve around the line that builds up here. 😉
Rose and Crown proper is a great pub and restaurant, and we love stopping in for a pint. But if necessary, you can skip the air con and taking a load off in the pub (thank you, toddler) and instead get your drink to go at the Beer Stand.
You’ll find the line (make sure you get into the right one) to the left of the check-in area at the restaurant. The walk-up location serves specialty bottled and draft beers.
In our last review of Rose & Crown in Disney World’s Epcot, we took a look at some menu changes. And, with the new Spring season, it’s happened again! But this time it’s a bit more drastic.
There are several favorites that have been removed from the menu with this go-around! Potato Leek Soup? Gone. Sunday Dinner? Gone. Bangers and Mash? Gone (from the dinner menu).
But lots of new things have been added! The Ploughman’s Lunch and Cottage Pie are back on the menu after absences, and there are several new desserts to sample!