You can now combine the flavors from the Lost Princess Cone and the Peter Pan Float into one awesome Dole Whip swirl! [Read more…]
One of the greatest attributes of Walt Disney World is its location because even when the rest of the country is ensconced in winter, central Florida is typically still warm (and in the summer it’s downright tropical!). And you know what that means: lots of frozen treats to eat and drink!
We’ve had ’em all — and there are some old favorites and some NEW options we’re pretty sure you’re going to want to get your hot little hands on!
Here we share Five Frozen Treats You Can’t Miss at the Magic Kingdom!
Mint Julep Lemonade Slushy
First up, as you make your way down Main Street, U.S.A., pop into Casey’s Corner. It’s there you can find the Mint Julep Lemonade Slushy! This family-friendly drink is a terrific mixture of sweet and sour — with that refreshing slushy texture and temperature!
Hello, lords and ladies, and welcome to What’s New at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom! Summer is in full swing here, and with the changing of the seasons comes some seasonal eats, some fun merchandise, a bit o’ construction, and a moment of zen. Come along!
Magic Kingdom Menus & Eats
At Casey’s Corner on Main Street, U.S.A., the dog of the month is the Casey’s Classic. We reviewed this back when it was called the Breakfast Dog! It’s loaded with hash browns, cheddar cheese, bacon, onion straws, and a chipotle ranch drizzle.
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Booking is NOW OPEN for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Cheeseburger Spring Rolls are back at the Magic Kingdom!
- We checked out TWO new special effects drinks at the Magic Kingdom.
- Sign up for the DFB Newsletter to get all the Epcot Food and Wine Festival news FIRST!
- Candlelight Processional narrators announced! Plus booking starts next week for dining packages
- We reviewed Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante at Disney Springs!
- Check out this new, must-have Darth Vader Stein at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- We’re talking about how NOT to waste your money on a bad Disney vacation!
- We checked out new Pixar Fest eats at Cozy Cone Motel at Disney California Adventure!
- A new booth and menu item was announced for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Ghirardelli is serving up a new Incredibles Sundae on both coasts.
- Check out the new seasonal Super Triple Burger at D-Luxe Burger in Disney Springs.
- There’s a NEW Peter Pan Float at the Magic Kingdom!
- We reviewed Rose & Crown Pub and Restaurant in Epcot’s United Kingdom Pavilion.
- Check out the five things you HAVE to eat at Toy Story Land.
- New Haunted Mansion Starbucks mugs are selling out at Disneyland.
- We have a first look and review of Terralina Crafted Italian in Disney Springs.
- Mickey Beignets are now available at Disney World.
- A new milkshake might be debuting at the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- New DFB YouTube videos: 21 More Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do at Disney World, 5 Brand New Disney Desserts You Need to Try, and Must-Eat Disney World Snacks for Cheese Lovers.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: 21 More Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do at Disney World [Read more…]
If you find yourself in the Magic Kingdom’s Fantasyland at Walt Disney World, and you’re craving something unique and sweet, get yourself over to Storybook Treats because this quick service spot is playing fast and loose with some creative goodies!
As a fun little play on the beloved attraction Peter Pan’s Flight, a Peter Pan FLOAT has flown into Magic Kingdom! Just follow the Second Star to the Right and straight on to Storybook Treats in Fantasyland!