Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Booking is NOW OPEN for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We checked out what’s NEW at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Pop Century, and Art of Animation!
- We shared some tips on planning for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We checked out the ESPN Club at Disney’s BoardWalk!
- New menu items were announced for the 2018 Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic!
- Check out the new holiday merchandise at Disney World.
- We have details on the July Burger of the Month at The Edison.
- The Lighthouse Sandwich is back on the menu at Columbia Harbour House!
- Le Rendez-vous Gourmand Food and Wine Festival is returning to Disneyland Paris.
- We know what Disney World restaurants are participating in Orlando Magical Dining Month!
- Check out where to find Spiked Dole Whip at Disney World!
- We have details on a VERY limited-time ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’-inspired menu at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar!
- You can get your edible cookie dough fix at Disney World!
- You need to check out this Oatmeal Cookie Sandwich at Pop Century.
- We checked out what’s new at the Magic Kingdom this week.
- Toy Story Land Passholder Playtime opened for reservations…and promptly sold out!
- We shared some tips on Disney World Resort Hotel activities for the whole family.
- How many days should you plan to attend the Epcot Food and Wine Festival? We shared some tips.
- The Dole Whip Donut returned to Disneyland.
- We have all the details on the newest color craze at Disney World – Iridescent everything!
- Boozy Beignets are now on the menu at Port Orleans French Quarter.
- Check out what’s new and what’s returning for the holiday season at Disney World!
- Two new snacks debuted on the menu at Golden Oak Outpost in the Magic Kingdom.
- Another unicorn cupcake has been spotted at Disney World!
- We reviewed everything on the breakfast menu at Woody’s Lunch Box in Toy Story Land.
- A Disney World employee died in an accident at Pop Century.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Things You’d Never Think You’d Need at Disney World, Hollywood Studios Food Tour, Part 2, Best New Eats in Disney This Week, and Disney World Myths Debunked.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: Disney World Myths Debunked
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — Disney World Myths Debunked! Check it out — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: It’s Your Lucky Day! 50% off Everything at the DFB Store! ENDS Tonight!
Today is your lucky day — and a great day to start planning your next Disney World vacation — because we’re having a huge sale at the DFB Store!
To celebrate Friday the 13th, everything at the DFB Store is 50% off with promo code LUCKYDAY!
From our 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining to our DFB Guide to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival and the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays — not to mention our detailed snack-focused guides — these books are MUST reads for anyone heading to the Disney parks this year!
BUNDLE for Savings!
Our Bundles are a great deal today – you get a collection of some of our best DFB Guides that are already discounted, AND you get an additional 50% off with promo code LUCKYDAY! That’s like a sale on top of a sale!
Looking for the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining but want to know about the best snacks too? Then check our our DFB Guide + Snacks Bundle! Food and Wine Festival fans will love the Food & Wine Bundle that includes the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining and the 2018 Food & Wine Guide!
And if you want ALL of it — we have you covered there, too! Check out our DFB Everything Bundle!
Wanna know more before you commit? See what other readers just like you are saying about our collection of DFB Guide Books at the DFB Store Testimonials Page!
Remember, with a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose!
Visit the DFB Store today and use promo code LUCKYDAY to get 50% off any DFB Guide or Bundle! But HURRY! This sale ends SOON!
DFB Reader Finds
We always love seeing our DFB readers enjoying Disney Parks around the world! Hilary_JW recently shared her experince at Walt’s Restaurant in Disneyland Paris: “Wonderful presentation as always at Walt’s Restaurant Disneyland Paris (and shout-out to my server for putting up with my ridiculous questions about prawns!)” Ha ha! Love this!
Iridescent is the new color craze at Disney World and my good friend DizThruBrwnEyes shared this gorgeous photo of the the Iridescent Blue Sparking wine and the Unicorn Macaroon lollipop at Amorette’s Patisserie! So pretty!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
On to the Round-Up!
shared this cute must-have T-shirt!
WDW for Grownups shared the latest Disney food news.
Disneyland shared a recipe for Potato Skins from the new Lamplight Lounge.
Disney Family shared a recipe for the Ultimate Mickey Sundae.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!