Disneyland guests and annual passholders
were treated to a not-so-pleasant surprise this morning. Whether showing up at the park to buy a one day ticket or annual pass, everyone was greeted with a major price increase — including on the MaxPass service and daily parking as well.
That’s right, if you’re planning a trip to Disneyland you’ll need to save more than a few more pennies to purchase your park tickets or annual passes with this price increase. Some prices went up as much as 25% overnight.
This increase comes on the heels of some hints from both Bob Iger (Disney’s CEO) and Disney as to the opening date of and more details about Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland.
Let’s get into the details and the increases:
One Day, One Park Disneyland Ticket Price Increase
- One Day, One Park Low Demand Day: From $97.00 to $104.00
- One Day, One Park Regular Demand Day: From $117.00 to $129.00
- One Day, One Park Peak Demand Day: From $135.00 to $149.00
One Day Park Hopper Disneyland Ticket Price Increase
- One Day Park Hopper Low Demand Day: From $147.00 to $154.00
- One Day Park Hopper Regular Demand Day: From $167.00 to $179.00
- One Day Park Hopper Peak Demand Day: From $185.00 to $199.00
Multi-Day, One Park Per Day Disneyland Ticket Price Increase
- 2 Day, 1 Park Per Day: From $210.00 to $225.00
- 3 Day, 1 Park Per Day: From $280.00 to $300.00
- 4 Day, 1 Park Per Day: From $305.00 to $325.00
- 5 Day, 1 Park Per Day: From $320.00 to $340.00
Multi-Day Park Hopper Disneyland Ticket Price Increase
- 2 Day Park Hopper: From $260.00 to $280.00
- 3 Day Park Hopper: From $330.00 to $355.00
- 4 Day Park Hopper: From $355.00 to $380.00
- 5 Day Park Hopper: From $370.00 to $395.00
Disneyland Annual Pass Price Increase
- Southern California Select: From $369.00 to $399.00
- Deluxe: From $729.00 to $799.00
- Signature: From $999.00 to $1,149.00
- Signature Plus: From $1,149.00 to $1,399.00
- Premier: From $1,579.00 to $1,949.00
The MaxPass Service has also seen a price increase from $10.00 to $15.00
Daily Parking has increased from $20.00 per day to $25.00 per day.
The Southern California Select Pass is also seeing an increase in the number of blockout dates from 202 a days in the past to 211 days in 2019. To review and see all blockout dates for each pass and park visit the Disneyland Blockout Calendar webpage.
Let us know what you think about these new increases. Will this change your plans to visit Disneyland this year, or change the type of Annual Pass that you purchase or renew? Let us know in the comments below!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Check out our video Changes and Updates JUST Announced for Disney Parks! When you’re done – check out all of our Videos on You Tube!