If you’re a first responder, doctor or nurse, we have news for you! Seven Disney Springs Resort area hotels are offering special First Responders Rates through September 3, 2019!
These hotels are on Walt Disney World property and are in close proximity to the fabulous shopping and dining options at Disney Springs and all four Disney World theme parks.
Though they aren’t owned by Disney, guests staying at these seven hotels will have access to several Disney World perks, including Extra Magic Hours and a 60-day FastPass+ booking window. (We’re all about more chances to ride Flight of Passage and Slinky Dog Dash!) Guests will also have access to a shuttle service, which runs to each theme park and water park approximately every 30 minutes.
The Disney Springs Resort area hotels’ First Responders Rates for stays through September 3 are:
- B Resort & Spa – rates from $89 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – rates from $79.99 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – rates from $129 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – rates from $119 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $99 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area – rates from $95 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – rates from $75 per room, per night.
For more information on these hotel rates or to make a reservation, visit DisneySpringsHotels.com.
The special room rates are available for stays through September 3, 2019, based on availability. Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes or gratuities. The offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups. To take advantage of the special “First Responders Rates,” you must show your appropriate supporting ID upon check-in.
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Are you or a loved one a first responder? If so, we thank you for everything you do and would love to hear from you in the comments!