Are you a member of Tables in Wonderland? Well, if you are then we have some big news for you! Fall dates for the Chef’s Table experience have officially been announced!
This will be an interactive evening with the Contemporary Resort’s sommelier and chefs.
Those attending the event will have the opportunity to travel backstage to the exclusive Chef’s Table. The night will kick off with a reception and champagne toast in the Catering Kitchen. Guests will then travel through a “secret” entrance to the Chef’s Table where they will dine on a six-course meal with different types of wines.
The fall dates for the Table’s in Wonderland Chef’s Table experience are listed below!
- October 10, 2019 is set to feature Fess Parker Winery. This menu will include menu items from Disney Parks around the world. A few of these items are a King Crab Inside Out Roll from Tokyo Disneyland and the Carmalized Apple and Smoky Bleu Cheese Crostini from Disneyland Paris.
- October 18, 2019 will feature Iron Horse Vineyards. This menu will include Manchego and Guava Grilled Cheese, Herb Infused Open Ravioli, Butter Poached Lobster and Seabass, and more.
- November 1, 2019 will feature Jarvis Estate.
- November 9, 2019 is set to feature Chappellet
This event costs $259 per person (all guests must be 18 or older).
- Guests must be 21 or over to consume alcohol.
- This Signature Dining experience requires a minimum dress code.
- Check-in will take place at 6:30 PM at the East Rotunda on the first floor of Disney’s Contemporary Resort Convention Center.
If you’re interested in booking this experience, call (407) WDW-4268.
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Have you ever attended at Tables in Wonderland event? Let us know in the comments below!