Virgin Atlantic sure knows how to party! They’re celebrating August’s grand opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney World by revealing a new Millennium Falcon-inspired Boeing 747 — but that’s not all!
Dubbed The Falcon, who wouldn’t love to see this giant flying homage to Star Wars in real life as it flies between London Gatwick Airport and the Orlando International Airport!
But get this — according to the Virgin Atlantic’s Instagram, “anyone who spots The Falcon (has) the chance to win two seats onboard The Ultimate Virgin Holidays Star Wars Experience to Orlando next year.” The competition is open only to UK residents!
To participate in the contest, all you have to do is spot The Falcon and post a photo of it to your personal Instagram account. You must tag Virgin Holidays and Virgin Atlantic in the photo caption and include #TheFalcon.
Entries must be received by Wednesday, October 9th to be eligible for the drawing. The winner of the contest will receive the opportunity to experience Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in a new way from February 15-22, 2020.
This experience includes:
- Early access to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge area.
- A themed dinner with Character experiences.
- A dedicated area to watch the night-time spectacular at the Dessert Party at Epcot.
- Plus a few extra touches along the way…
- One (1) pair of Virgin Atlantic Economy return tickets from London Gatwick, together with seven (7) nights’ accommodation at a Walt Disney World Resort in Florida.
And good news! Even if you don’t win the contest, this package is also available for purchase. You can learn more about The Ultimate Virgin Holidays Star Wars Experience here.
Good luck spotting The Falcon — and may the Force be with you!
Have you visited Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge yet? Let us know in the comments below!